Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > CommanderGree

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between CommanderGree and dirtyferdi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
  1. CommanderGree
    June 18th, 2021 10:37 PM
    CommanderGree
    Sent, I will await your response.
  2. dirtyferdi
    June 14th, 2021 06:00 PM
    dirtyferdi
    I have discord. That would not be a problem I’m Ferdi #4512
  3. CommanderGree
    June 14th, 2021 04:21 PM
    CommanderGree
    We should go to PMs or if you have Discord we can chat on there.

I also wanna iron out the Details.
  4. dirtyferdi
    June 14th, 2021 05:28 AM
    dirtyferdi
    so nothing that we had startet already. Ok cause i try to look over these rps at least once a week. The old ones that were abandoned by my partners once a month or so because maybe they come back. But sorry i really forgot about it then what were the topic of our rp
  5. dirtyferdi
    June 14th, 2021 05:26 AM
    dirtyferdi
    so nothing that we had startet already. Ok cause i try to loo ovr these rps at least one a week. The old ones that were abandoned by my partners once a month or so because maybe they come back. But sorry i really forgot about it then what were the topic of our rp
  6. CommanderGree
    June 13th, 2021 05:40 PM
    CommanderGree
    We were gonna RP, But.... You got really busy, Don't worry I knew you were busy.
  7. dirtyferdi
    June 13th, 2021 04:06 PM
    dirtyferdi
    Did we already start a rp? Maybe I have forgotten about it this was a stupid last year full of work. If so I’m sorry
  8. CommanderGree
    June 13th, 2021 12:03 AM
    CommanderGree
    I also remembered we were gonna RP but then I haven't heard back from you.
  9. dirtyferdi
    June 12th, 2021 08:46 PM
    dirtyferdi
    That’s true. You’re right with that. A lot of problems occur just because people don’t want to listen to each other
  10. CommanderGree
    June 12th, 2021 01:15 PM
    CommanderGree
    Thanks, Man after all we should be there for each other, Not far apart, That'll create problems a lot more then solves it.

Total page views: , page views today: 0