Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > MajorMimosa

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between MajorMimosa and dtrain34
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. dtrain34
    May 12th, 2021 03:47 AM
    dtrain34
    Hi! Would you be interested in a dc or marvel rp... or perhaps a DBZ/gt/super rp since I think you’re a fan of those
  2. dtrain34
    August 26th, 2019 05:40 PM
    dtrain34
    Yeah NP, we could go with the bubblegum and Marceline idea!
  3. MajorMimosa
    August 25th, 2019 09:34 AM
    MajorMimosa
    Sorry mate, but those types of RPs are really unsettling to me. Got any other wants?
  4. dtrain34
    August 15th, 2019 03:33 PM
    dtrain34
    I’ve recently wanted to do a few ideas, one involves pan using the dragon balls to turn her parents into young kids so she can get some revenge for being treated like a child the other involves teenage videl and gohan
  5. MajorMimosa
    August 15th, 2019 09:28 AM
    MajorMimosa
    Hello there! I'm still quite interested in doing the Bubbline idea, but I'm always in the mood for a DBZ spanking! Did you have a preference?
  6. dtrain34
    August 14th, 2019 08:18 AM
    dtrain34
    Hey how are you? Would you be interested in a roleplay? I saw you updated your thread and honestly the bubblegum Marceline idea caught my attention. I also love dragon ball too so we could try that if you’re interested
  7. dtrain34
    January 31st, 2019 03:28 AM
    dtrain34
    Hey! I saw your shopping list and was wanting to try a few different things depending on what we connect with I saw several things on your list I’d be down for! Feel free to message me here or through PM if you want to try something!

Total page views: , page views today: 0