Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > overthesea

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between overthesea and Jinchu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 33
  1. Jinchu
    July 14th, 2015 02:38 PM
    Jinchu
    Hurm, I see. Kinda clos to what we've did the previous time, right?.. Not sure if the hostage situation works that well forme.

Maybe we can think up some plot together? Or you only want tp do that specific storY? ^^

If no, what are you looking for in RP, waht kind of RP in general would you like to do? M/M, I presume (which is already a bit of problem, but not too serious ^^; ), and aside of that?
  2. overthesea
    July 14th, 2015 02:29 PM
    overthesea
    Yes, it is, thank you. ^^
    Okay great ^^
    So, a guy's holding the store owner and the other people hostage when robbing a store, only one of the guys pulls out a gun on him. The only way he gets out is by grabbing a kid near by and walking out with him, using him as a body shield. The boy doesn't have anywhere to actually go, no one's going to miss him and the robber doesn't want to kill him, but doesn't want to let him lose as a witness either, so they're both stuck together. The robber spanks the kid, partly to keep him in line and partly to get some frustration out of the shitty situation he's found himself in. Very slowly, partly because they have to and because the kid really doesn't have anywhere else to go, they start to rob stores together.
  3. Jinchu
    July 14th, 2015 01:15 PM
    Jinchu
    hope your summer is going well so far too.
    Well, tell me your idea and let's see if it'll work for us. ^^
  4. overthesea
    July 14th, 2015 01:10 PM
    overthesea
    I'm glad it's nice, in general at least. I was wondering if you'd be interesting in an rp idea I have, provided of course, you would like to roleplay?
  5. Jinchu
    July 14th, 2015 12:58 PM
    Jinchu
    More or less. I don't have much time to go for a walk, and this week israther cold, but in genera; it's a nice summer...))
  6. overthesea
    July 14th, 2015 12:55 PM
    overthesea
    I'm good thanks ^^ Are you enjoying the summer?
  7. Jinchu
    July 14th, 2015 12:52 PM
    Jinchu
    Hello! I'm fine, thank you. What about you? ^^
  8. overthesea
    July 14th, 2015 12:47 PM
    overthesea
    Hey ^^ How are you?
  9. overthesea
    June 23rd, 2015 11:40 AM
    overthesea
    No worries! Thanks for being honest with me ^^
  10. Jinchu
    June 22nd, 2015 04:54 AM
    Jinchu
    To be perfectly honest, I'm not very interested. Seems rather generic too me, and not the type of generic I personally always ready to do... Sorry. ^^;;

Total page views: , page views today: 0