Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Croup

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Croup and Dungeon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 130
  1. Dungeon
    April 3rd, 2018 05:16 AM
    Dungeon
    Should I make the starter that I suggested, or do we need to do more planning?
  2. Dungeon
    February 2nd, 2018 05:36 AM
    Dungeon
    Oh no, Discord is irrelevant. I'm not mad at you or anything! Just check the pm I sent you, yeah?
  3. Croup
    January 28th, 2018 07:12 PM
    Croup
    ?? We've been replying back and forth, so I'm not sure why you think that. If it's about discord, I didn't have room on my phone to keep it installed.
  4. Dungeon
    January 26th, 2018 04:58 AM
    Dungeon
    Actually, I don't think I'm getting any of YOUR PMs.
  5. Dungeon
    January 25th, 2018 06:57 PM
    Dungeon
    Are you getting my PMs? We haven't decided on the next fight yet, or who's playing who.
  6. Dungeon
    June 29th, 2017 03:03 AM
    Dungeon
    If you don't respond tomorrow, I'll just go with the orc hunter idea.
  7. Dungeon
    June 24th, 2017 08:55 PM
    Dungeon
    Also, do you want me to advance the adventure RP? I was thinking that they get to the camp and find it evacuated, being pillaged by some ravagers or something. That, or they go to some orc hunter and get info from him.
  8. Dungeon
    June 24th, 2017 02:40 AM
    Dungeon
    Hey, have you played Shadow of Mordor?

Cool. Is it alright if I play King? Also, I think I'll target Beast.
  9. Croup
    June 22nd, 2017 06:19 PM
    Croup
    Sounds good!

All that sounds awesome. Either Beast or Sabertooth would definitely be fine additions. I'm thinking after these scenes, Ironhide goes back to his mentor for info (I can play the scene out on my own) then sets out to stop Krimson's plans. With the help of Quicksilver I think they could go after Hercules next, as the powerhouse would be easier to apprehend than their other options.
  10. Dungeon
    June 21st, 2017 06:27 PM
    Dungeon
    Maybe we could start with King and Zangief?

That's what I was thinking! In my next post I was thinking of wrapping up both of those scenes and leaving you to start the new one. I was thinking Krimson's next target would be Sabertooth or Beast, since he needs a good tracker to help him find more butts. Who do you want Ironhide to secure across his knee next? I'm down for pretty much anyone.

Total page views: , page views today: 0