Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Sean Smith

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Sean Smith and Lyrica
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 160
  1. Sean Smith
    April 9th, 2018 07:20 PM
    Sean Smith
    "Hey I did not say, you could use it on me... maybe you can in pm's, just be gentle, I know Ms.Banks is somewhere in there and ready to lay down the law. Lol" He chuckled giving her a kiss on the cheek
  2. Lyrica
    April 9th, 2018 04:08 AM
    Lyrica
    awww wel even if I am late the chocolate and paddles are still good righ? *nums on chocolate and twirls a paddle*
    Incase I need to self spank hm or what spank you??? lol! *smirks*
    But yesh our rp is on hold bu thopefully not for long I still like the plot and characters~
  3. Sean Smith
    April 3rd, 2018 04:48 AM
    Sean Smith
    Hey Lyr chan our story is still in Hiatus right? I am juat making sure thats all
  4. Sean Smith
    April 3rd, 2018 04:46 AM
    Sean Smith
    Hey Lyr chan. *brings an easter egg basket full off chocolat goodies and a few wooden paddles* "I brought you somethings since I missed you. And some spanking items, incase you need to you know... self spank" Sean chuckled at his own joke
  5. Sean Smith
    March 22nd, 2018 04:14 PM
    Sean Smith
    I am doing well, I have been roping on twitter having a good time, and been snowed in lately but other than that things are fine. How are your check ups coming along?
  6. Lyrica
    March 9th, 2018 06:27 PM
    Lyrica
    Hey sean-kun!~
    I am doing decent real life is keeping me busy and going to all those yearly checkups as well, how are you doing?
  7. Sean Smith
    March 7th, 2018 05:18 PM
    Sean Smith
    Hi Lyr chan, how are you holding up dear?
  8. Sean Smith
    December 26th, 2017 01:57 AM
    Sean Smith
    Merry Christmas Lyr chan! * gives you a christmas present* "I wont tell you whats inside"
  9. Lyrica
    December 25th, 2017 09:13 PM
    Lyrica
    I've been well! have some time off work and school so that is great~
    Merry xmas~
    How have u been?
  10. Sean Smith
    December 18th, 2017 10:22 PM
    Sean Smith
    Hey Lyr chan how have you been? I havent heard from you in awhile

Total page views: , page views today: 0