Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Archer

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Archer and Jinchu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
  1. Archer
    September 20th, 2017 10:23 PM
    Archer
    It's Kay! I had checked it periodically, but never saw any replies. Must have been something on my end.
  2. Jinchu
    September 18th, 2017 06:38 AM
    Jinchu
    Oh, I saw it and replied immediately. Sorry, had to tell you, I guess. ^^;;
  3. Archer
    September 16th, 2017 12:17 PM
    Archer
    I replied to that rp a while back, btw
  4. Archer
    September 9th, 2017 11:47 AM
    Archer
    Don't worry, I'm still interested. And just replied in fact. ^^

Also that's fun. I'll be sure to try out some of those as time goes on.
  5. Jinchu
    September 8th, 2017 12:36 PM
    Jinchu
    I deeply apologize. Then I first contacted you I was realtively free and looking for new RPs, but then you responded I had a few extremely busy weeks at work, some of my collegues left and we have new ones who should be taught and all this takes time... Anyway, the point is I try to get back in action and will finally create the thread for you; but if you are not interested anymore and won't responde, it will be 200% understandable.

https://animeotk.com/forum/showthrea...92#post3268292 - here is teh thread anyway.

As for your questions - I love additional punishments! Mouth soaping, corner times, naughty stool - everything is very nice. I'm ok with figging and techniques like that, forced nudity and other humiliation stuff, even something semi-sexual if you want to, since we're making my boy 18. (Well, I'm a big fan of Circe, after all ~_^) Shortly - I'm open to additional punishments and if in doubt - just ask. ^^
  6. Archer
    August 27th, 2017 03:13 PM
    Archer
    You can go ahead and start if ya like. All I want to know is if there's anything in particular you like as far as punishments and stuff, aside from spankings? Corner time, mouthsoaping, etc?
  7. Jinchu
    August 27th, 2017 03:10 PM
    Jinchu
    Great!
    So, how about him being a 18 years old college freshman, whose mom asks a local schoolgirl to babysit him?
    Anything else we need o discuss beforehad or we can start? If so, shoud I start the RP or will you?
    (or, btw, we are clear on the roles here? areyou ok with being top?)
  8. Archer
    August 27th, 2017 03:05 PM
    Archer
    I think I like the first idea best, especially with the babysitting premise. :3 I think him being an older teen would be fun, and we could try out the age difference thing. Would be very embarassing for him.
  9. Jinchu
    August 27th, 2017 02:28 PM
    Jinchu
    It's ok, I'm glad you stil remembered about me. ^^

Ok, so, getting back to it.
    1) f/m with the boy in his elder teen sor even older being treated rather strictly and more childishly by his mother, sister, female babysitter (bonus points for her being younger then him) or even girlfriend if you want (or a combination of these characters).
    2) not a big fan of Teen Titans, tbh; my favorite series of Palcomix arts were Buffy-based and X-Men based, but since i don't remember Buffy well enough, I'd rather go for teh last ones (or just make some OCs stuff alike).
    2,5) or something in style of this little comics, but I don't know if it's up your alley.

Feel free tooffer any ideas and plots as well,though.
  10. Archer
    August 27th, 2017 12:24 PM
    Archer
    Hey, sorry I haven't replied in a while. Been super busy with stuff in RL, my focus hasn't been so good lately. But as to your questions. I'm not really familiar with YLeeCoyotee but I've seen some of collegeboy's art, so I'm a bit more familiar with it. So, if that f/m scenario is what you want to try, i'm all for it! Oh, and as far as palcomix goes, I don'y keep up with their art very much anymore, but I did like that teen titans comic they did with raven and starfire. So yeah, I'm really up for most thing, m/f, f/m. So if you get in the mood for cutebutt girlies don't be shy~

Total page views: , page views today: 0