Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Tienz

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Tienz and CCDPA
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20
  1. CCDPA
    July 5th, 2017 02:49 AM
    CCDPA
    Jeez Tienz if it is annual you have missed a few. Life is pretty rough lately but doing what I can to keep at it.
  2. Tienz
    July 4th, 2017 06:30 AM
    Tienz
    Hey Sheama. Annual hows life!
  3. Tienz
    March 13th, 2013 07:52 PM
    Tienz
    Mnn Then I guess I'll lurk about for a bit.
  4. CCDPA
    March 13th, 2013 03:18 PM
    CCDPA
    Well that all depends on who you rp with I am sure. There is a bit more naughty bits in some of mine. Spankings, enemas and all that.
  5. Tienz
    March 13th, 2013 12:32 AM
    Tienz
    Ha Totally understand. I kinda have my stable or well person I RP with these days and poke about otk chat on occasion. Never really checked out the diaperedanime chat. It always seemed pretty dead. My usual diaper rp bud sauntered off so might peek in though I get the sense the diaper community is much more focused on nuturing and care rather than on S&M bits.
  6. CCDPA
    March 12th, 2013 11:40 PM
    CCDPA
    She is doing well. I get on the chat on occasion and I still love to rp but I find that I really don't have the time to give over to it these days. Back when I really didn't have a lot going on and now between college, work, running the campus game club, and other things I barely have time to sleep some days. Even then if I do get on the chat I find myself topping over on diaperedanime I have written a few works there and just fit better there now. Partly because I really don't know any of the people on otk anymore.
  7. Tienz
    March 12th, 2013 10:59 PM
    Tienz
    How's the wifey? You still poke around chat at all?
  8. CCDPA
    March 10th, 2013 07:21 AM
    CCDPA
    Yeah I hear great things about those games. Currently playing Disgaea at the moment. It is a lot of fun. I am also getting ever closer to my teaching degree.
  9. Tienz
    March 8th, 2013 07:00 PM
    Tienz
    Looking for work in the financial sector. Unfortunately it's shrinking so it's kinda rough. Been doing some light gaming since I got a nice laptop and the current gen is lagged a bit. I highly recommend the arkham games if you have time. Amazing platformers.
  10. CCDPA
    March 8th, 2013 10:44 AM
    CCDPA
    Trying for any particular work or just anything that pays? As far as the new gen of consoles goes I really haven't much interest at all. Wii U is pretty fun with Nintendo land and Nintendo always delivers on fun but PS4 and Xbox seem to want to always push graphics and social gaming elements that I feel we are just fine on as it stands. Also I am knda so far back logged on games it isn't even funny. I have over 1000 in my collection so...yeah.

Total page views: , page views today: 0