Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Shadowlight

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Shadowlight and Rissa
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24
  1. Rissa
    March 22nd, 2018 07:55 PM
    Rissa
    Don't worry. I understand. Whenever you're feeling up to posting, there's no rush, OK? ^^
  2. Shadowlight
    March 22nd, 2018 06:05 PM
    Shadowlight
    Writers block is being a pain.
  3. Rissa
    March 19th, 2018 09:38 AM
    Rissa
    Are you doing OK? If you need a break, I understand. It looks like you're dealing with a lot on your plate right now. If there's anything I can do to help, lemme know. ^^
  4. Rissa
    March 13th, 2018 11:43 PM
    Rissa
    Heya! I'm sorry I've been absent. Had a family scare. It's your post whenever you're up to it. ^-^
  5. Rissa
    February 20th, 2018 03:49 AM
    Rissa
    Just a friendly reminder that it's your turn whenever you're ready~
  6. Rissa
    February 16th, 2018 05:48 AM
    Rissa
    ...Did I do something wrong with our RP? It feels like you've given up on me... Is Alana not what you wanted in the rebellious teenage girl RP? I know people do multiples of the same plot oftentimes, as I do that too... But I haven't heard from you and I don't know what's going on, or if you even want to continue our RP... I can change Alana around a bit to fit better if she's not what you want/expected. I really enjoyed RPing with you, I hope I'm not boring with my posts... If there's any problem, could you tell me please?

If there is an issue with my character or the way I'm posting, I'd love to solve it and be able to continue RPing with you. c:
  7. Rissa
    February 11th, 2018 05:32 AM
    Rissa
    OH. It's fine! No worries! & we had a new one about the rebellious teen at a boardingschool. (although I don't mind continuing an old one.) But If ya need me to send you the link to it, I've got it saved. ^_^
  8. Shadowlight
    February 11th, 2018 05:29 AM
    Shadowlight
    Sorry, thought I had replied already.
  9. Rissa
    February 11th, 2018 03:25 AM
    Rissa
    Heya! No rush, but it's your turn. ^^
  10. Rissa
    February 7th, 2018 03:57 AM
    Rissa
    Yay! Great minds think alike, it seems! ^-^