Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Strictdaddy1

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Strictdaddy1 and Littlejanie
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 139
  1. Strictdaddy1
    November 1st, 2019 02:34 AM
    Strictdaddy1
    Of course you would. All hail Kamitora!
  2. Littlejanie
    October 31st, 2019 01:06 PM
    Littlejanie
    As to the bath tub... No one asked you to resist an urge, should it present itself. Lol I would expect there to be alot of crying and a red, runny nose to match those crimson cheeks. I'd still be adorable. Lol xo������
  3. Littlejanie
    October 31st, 2019 01:03 PM
    Littlejanie
    I did eventually find the picture you wanted to me to see. It does look a bit like me, except that my hair is a little curly and almost to my waste. The tears are certainly accurate... As you know, I am a sensitive little thing
    ����❤
  4. Strictdaddy1
    October 25th, 2019 02:59 AM
    Strictdaddy1
    Even my legendary self-control would be hard-pressed to resist that temptation.
  5. Littlejanie
    October 25th, 2019 02:25 AM
    Littlejanie
    Since I hid that bath brush, it was just a bubble bath. Heeheehee I suspect you could do a bit of damage without it though. A warm, wet bottom is a pretty irresistible target. ❤
  6. Strictdaddy1
    October 21st, 2019 02:02 AM
    Strictdaddy1
    Glad you found it. And was that bubble baths or blubbering baths . . .?
  7. Littlejanie
    October 20th, 2019 10:21 PM
    Littlejanie
    I found it! Very cute! Lol ❤�� I've been think of bubble baths and.....������
  8. Littlejanie
    October 20th, 2019 10:11 PM
    Littlejanie
    I tried a search for bikini spanking in the gallery... Is that the right spot?
  9. Strictdaddy1
    October 20th, 2019 03:03 AM
    Strictdaddy1
    Happy Saturday, girlie! Look at the endart upload in the gallery, called "bikini spanking." Made me think of you . . .
  10. Littlejanie
    October 19th, 2019 03:31 PM
    Littlejanie
    Happy Saturday! Look who's here?! ��������

Total page views: , page views today: 0