Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Strictdaddy1

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Strictdaddy1 and Littlejanie
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 139
  1. Strictdaddy1
    December 21st, 2020 04:31 AM
    Strictdaddy1
    It's not until tomorrow, but thank you. A peaceful one to you, too.
  2. Littlejanie
    December 21st, 2020 04:28 AM
    Littlejanie
    Happy Winter Soltice, Sir xo❤️
  3. Strictdaddy1
    December 11th, 2020 03:20 AM
    Strictdaddy1
    Thanks! I'm glad the day is winding down.
  4. Littlejanie
    December 11th, 2020 03:10 AM
    Littlejanie
    Hello Sir. Happy Thursday. I just thought I'd leave you a kiss here to brighten your day. Xo��
  5. Littlejanie
    November 10th, 2020 04:05 AM
    Littlejanie
    I'm doing my best to get as much sleep as I can but I do hate to miss time together! :"( Xo
  6. Strictdaddy1
    November 10th, 2020 03:38 AM
    Strictdaddy1
    Don't fight the sandman. He is your friend. The magic dust he sprinkles on your eyes may bring morning crust, but that wipes away after a happy day.
  7. Littlejanie
    November 10th, 2020 02:10 AM
    Littlejanie
    So sorry I missed you last night. I fell asleep. I was trying so hard to keep my eyes open but the sandman got me. Lol Xo❤️
  8. Strictdaddy1
    November 9th, 2020 03:44 AM
    Strictdaddy1
    I did. Won three of four games of yatzhee. Grand fun! I hope your weekend went well!
  9. Littlejanie
    November 8th, 2020 03:26 AM
    Littlejanie
    I hope you are enjoying your weekend, Sir. ❤️xo
  10. Littlejanie
    October 29th, 2020 02:22 AM
    Littlejanie
    Hello Sir. I sent you an email. Xo❤️

Total page views: , page views today: 0