Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Strictdaddy1

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Strictdaddy1 and Littlejanie
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 139
  1. Littlejanie
    October 23rd, 2020 02:19 AM
    Littlejanie
    Hi. How was your day? xo❤️
  2. Strictdaddy1
    October 13th, 2020 02:35 AM
    Strictdaddy1
    Bloodwork back tomorrow.
  3. Littlejanie
    October 13th, 2020 02:16 AM
    Littlejanie
    How is Meeka? I hope she got a clean bill of health!
  4. Littlejanie
    October 11th, 2020 01:42 PM
    Littlejanie
    Sorry, Sir. Your message arrived quite late. There must have been a delay with the server and I was a little pouty. Hugs Xoxo❤️
  5. Littlejanie
    October 3rd, 2020 11:23 PM
    Littlejanie
    I had a nice time tonight , Sir. Hope you have the same. Xo❤️
  6. Littlejanie
    September 29th, 2020 01:36 AM
    Littlejanie
    It was a recent message with Chrysm but I could only see her most recent reply. We’ve had threads much longer. I thought maybe there was something about the original message that formatted it that way. I’ll figure it out eventually. Lol xo
  7. Strictdaddy1
    September 29th, 2020 01:21 AM
    Strictdaddy1
    When in doubt, copy and paste. There seems to be a size limit on pms.
  8. Littlejanie
    September 28th, 2020 02:23 PM
    Littlejanie
    I’m not sure how to be sure an entire thread of a conversation is visible. Sometimes it, sometimes it isn’t. I must be missing some sort of editing feature. Can you help please? Ty xo
  9. Strictdaddy1
    September 26th, 2020 01:51 AM
    Strictdaddy1
    I knew you could do it.
  10. Littlejanie
    September 25th, 2020 12:54 PM
    Littlejanie
    I’m ready to go. I’m calm and prepared. Deep breath. I’m going to be a brave little girl. ❤️Xo

Total page views: , page views today: 0