Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > LillySnow

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between LillySnow and Fenrir13
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 29
  1. LillySnow
    May 13th, 2021 05:10 PM
    LillySnow
    I am not against severe punishment (such as whipping or being tied up, but nothing that involves blood or permanent injuries, is explained very well in my resume) but I still like your idea.
  2. Fenrir13
    May 13th, 2021 04:40 PM
    Fenrir13
    I think if she got caught in the act the punishment would be worse than a spanking. But if she didn't loose her virginity her father may show mercy and "only" beat her naughty bare ass with a belt. If that is not too harsh for you? I like the idea of her becoming a priestress, too. Could be the reason for her falling in love with one of the girls she meets.
  3. LillySnow
    May 13th, 2021 04:18 PM
    LillySnow
    I like the idea of ​​adultery with another man to earn the first spanking, and then maybe later one of the seers points to her as a predestined priestess and she sent to be trained?

Maybe that's where she meets another girl and they might later be discovered
  4. Fenrir13
    May 13th, 2021 03:14 PM
    Fenrir13
    We could start with the call to military assistence that began the whole migration. Not sure what the daughter could do to earn a spanking right away? Maybe she tries to make love with another boy? I think the Germanic tribes had pretty strict laws against adultery. Something the Romans actually praised them for. A bit of secret making out with a homosexual partner might be tolerated though. I am not queer but all for free love, so that is another aspect we could bring in. Maybe her girlfriend is a priestress/seeres in training.
  5. LillySnow
    May 13th, 2021 07:41 AM
    LillySnow
    So, we could start at the very beginning of the migration, when the various tribes separating for migration. Maybe the daughter tries to escape because the young man she is in love, with is part of a tribe, will take a different route to migrate to another area? Otherwise you tell me, I'm not very familiar with this story
    Another thing, do you want the mother to be an occasional spankee (or other secondary characters) or do you prefer the only spankee to be the daughter?
  6. Fenrir13
    May 12th, 2021 07:59 PM
    Fenrir13
    15 is perfect ^^
  7. LillySnow
    May 12th, 2021 07:29 PM
    LillySnow
    I like, The daughter as a spankee, maybe about 15/16 years? Or bigger?
    It inspires me a lot as a setting I admit, migration is a serious matter and mistakes can be fatal
  8. Fenrir13
    May 12th, 2021 07:21 PM
    Fenrir13
    Yeah, dad, mum and daughter as spankee. Possibly more children.
  9. LillySnow
    May 12th, 2021 07:17 PM
    LillySnow
    It looks very interesting. Did you think of the classic family Man, woman and children or something different? Or just a married couple?
  10. Fenrir13
    May 12th, 2021 07:05 PM
    Fenrir13
    Yeah, as I said it would be about a Suebi family who lives through the migration into Gaul.

Total page views: , page views today: 0