Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Yukiko

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Yukiko and Fenrir13
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 230
  1. Fenrir13
    January 4th, 2022 11:34 AM
    Fenrir13
    I donīt really see men cooperating with Orcs like in Lord of the Rings for instance...hm, unless they are really really evil. Possibly doing dark magic and such. Or its a evil human kingdom that uses orcs as henchman, or the other way around like in Lord of the Rings. Never been really a big fan of that, though. Espacially since in Return of the King they were almost exclusively Easterners, which is kinda xenophobic, alltough someone who is a big fan of the series would probably dispute this.

I meant apprentice. Yeah, probably not spankings.
  2. Yukiko
    January 4th, 2022 10:45 AM
    Yukiko
    They have to be civilized to ally up?

Assistant means servant or apprentice? An apprentice could also be younger. Well, soldiers in former times received corporal punishment. No OTK-spankings probably.
  3. Fenrir13
    January 4th, 2022 09:27 AM
    Fenrir13
    Depends on how civilized the orcs are I guess.

I was thinking you are the master druid and I am his assistent. So teenage probably. I donīt think he would spank his guard...
  4. Yukiko
    January 4th, 2022 03:32 AM
    Yukiko
    Perhaps the orcs and humans teamed up against us.

But what kind of team? Are they both diplomats? Or is yours just a guard or assistant, do you want to play an adult anyway?
  5. Fenrir13
    January 3rd, 2022 08:49 PM
    Fenrir13
    Hmm...letīs stay with humans for now. There were demonical orcs in Warcraft. Of course our characters are a team.
  6. Yukiko
    January 3rd, 2022 06:45 AM
    Yukiko
    Orcs or demons are also fine. Maybe demonic half-orcs?

Well, why our characters are a team.
  7. Fenrir13
    January 2nd, 2022 04:29 PM
    Fenrir13
    Yeah, that sounds good...so orcs, humans, or demons? I think you prefered humans, right? So what else do we need to discuss?
  8. Yukiko
    January 2nd, 2022 04:14 PM
    Yukiko
    That would be an option. Maybe discuss how the fight against the orks/humans/demons is going.
  9. Fenrir13
    January 2nd, 2022 03:55 PM
    Fenrir13
    Maybe they represent country elves in some kind of important council?
  10. Yukiko
    January 2nd, 2022 03:38 PM
    Yukiko
    Good point. What would our heroes do in the city? Just slice of life stuff?

Total page views: , page views today: 0