Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > overthesea

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between overthesea and Lyrica
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
  1. Lyrica
    August 22nd, 2015 04:43 AM
    Lyrica
    I am happy you like it!

Life can get busy I know! is there way I can assist with posting? maybe changing up the post or a time skip? ^.^
  2. overthesea
    August 21st, 2015 07:49 PM
    overthesea
    That sounds like a good idea! :3

I know, I'm sorry I've been terrible with this!
  3. Lyrica
    August 15th, 2015 06:18 AM
    Lyrica
    It could be! I noticed you like MxM, if you wanted I could have an idea for a Christian could have a little boyfriend in due time of course~

I am excited to continue either way ^^.
  4. overthesea
    August 14th, 2015 02:58 PM
    overthesea
    Ah, I see! I honestly hadn't given it much thought. Is it important to our RP?
  5. Lyrica
    August 7th, 2015 04:48 PM
    Lyrica
    Oh sorry I shoulda been clearer!
    I meant sexuality :3
  6. overthesea
    August 7th, 2015 01:37 PM
    overthesea
    When you say gender preference, do you mean what's his sexuality or what's his gender? :3
  7. Lyrica
    August 7th, 2015 11:49 AM
    Lyrica
    I had a question for later on in the RP. What is Christian's gender peference? ^.^
  8. overthesea
    July 31st, 2015 03:56 PM
    overthesea
    Aw, bless you! <3 Thank you for your patience :3
  9. Lyrica
    July 31st, 2015 12:07 PM
    Lyrica
    Of course I would! The best things are worth waiting for, you post when you can!
  10. overthesea
    July 30th, 2015 11:20 PM
    overthesea
    Hey Lyrica! I am so sorry I've been away for so long, I'm awful and I really hope you'd like to continue our rp?

Total page views: , page views today: 0