Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Sardonyx

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Sardonyx and CutiepieCandy
Showing Visitor Messages 81 to 90 of 504
  1. Sardonyx
    August 16th, 2017 02:16 PM
    Sardonyx
    Yukimaru, hm. I like it, very nice surname.
  2. CutiepieCandy
    August 16th, 2017 04:33 AM
    CutiepieCandy
    I decided to give Tomoko a last name ^.^ What do you think of it?
  3. CutiepieCandy
    August 15th, 2017 11:22 PM
    CutiepieCandy
    Alright. Make sure to let me know if any pop up in your head, I'm always happy to hear them!
  4. Sardonyx
    August 15th, 2017 11:11 PM
    Sardonyx
    As far as ideas, no not really.
  5. Sardonyx
    August 15th, 2017 11:10 PM
    Sardonyx
    Well, I'm trying to pump out some replies in a lot of my rps today,
  6. CutiepieCandy
    August 15th, 2017 10:49 PM
    CutiepieCandy
    Ohh... okay. Thanks. Have you thought of any ideas for any of our RPs while you were lurking? And when do you think will be the soonest you'll have the chance to reply? I'm extremely excited for the flashback!
  7. Sardonyx
    August 15th, 2017 10:48 PM
    Sardonyx
    No it's not that...I've just been lurking for the last few days. Sorry, your idea's good and we can do it.
  8. CutiepieCandy
    August 15th, 2017 10:43 PM
    CutiepieCandy
    I'm guessing you're not a fan of the idea?
  9. CutiepieCandy
    August 15th, 2017 12:23 AM
    CutiepieCandy
    So, what do you think about it?
  10. CutiepieCandy
    August 14th, 2017 03:34 PM
    CutiepieCandy
    I just came up with another idea for a flashback: possibly Ayano's first spanking? This would be back right before Tomoko's death, when she was around the 5-7 age range. Some boys won't let her play with them, since she's "a yucky girl and should go play with her dollies", so her solution to get her anger out is to punch said boys in the face. The Fourth Raikage is her dad, so that would explain why she is violent. Of course, she gets suspended from school for the rest of the day since she somehow gives some of the boys a bloody nose since she was aiming for their noses. Then, of course, she gets her first spanking from her dad as punishment.

Total page views: , page views today: 0