Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Jinchu

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Jinchu and zenith
Showing Visitor Messages 201 to 210 of 370
  1. Jinchu
    October 21st, 2020 11:55 AM
    Jinchu
    Well, for R+V I'd like to do something Kokoa-centered. I feel like she doesn't rtecive as much attention as she ddeserves with her behaviour and public spanking in canon! But we don't have to use only her.

As for CG, I have to be honest, it's been a log time since I've watched it, but the girls were fun and hot. So maybe we can do a kind of alternative universe there Leluch has teh smae power but without all teh Britaina nad terrorism shtick? so he uses the Geass just to screw with (figuratively and literally too, if you want) his classmates and others; aht one probably more about himiliation then spankins as is.

But really, if you ahve other ideas or preferences tell me. )
  2. zenith
    October 21st, 2020 11:46 AM
    zenith
    Not particularly.

But I love those two fandoms! What sort of ideas were you thinking of?
  3. Jinchu
    October 21st, 2020 11:45 AM
    Jinchu
    Well, I wondered if you have something specific in mind.

But I was actually looking at R+V and Code Geass among teh fandoms ou're willing to do. (Not that I'm against discussing other options!)
  4. zenith
    October 21st, 2020 11:42 AM
    zenith
    Doing great thank you! And that's one heck of a compliment that you want to do more than one rp with me!

What ideas were you thinking of?
  5. Jinchu
    October 21st, 2020 11:37 AM
    Jinchu
    Hi. I know our current Rp is noit going too fast, so maybe limiting it to just one ongoing would be a wise idea. But if you would like to try and do another one, teel me if you have any ideas at the moment, ok?

Btw, hope you're doing good.
  6. zenith
    October 16th, 2020 04:31 PM
    zenith
    No worries, thanks for the clarification!
  7. Jinchu
    October 16th, 2020 04:31 PM
    Jinchu
    Nope-nope, they're good, atken in consideration. Didn't realise there was a question, thugh, sorry for not respodnig sooner.
  8. zenith
    October 16th, 2020 04:30 PM
    zenith
    Oh, you didn't respond to my suggestions, so I assumed that you didn't like them. My bad!
  9. Jinchu
    October 16th, 2020 04:26 PM
    Jinchu
    What, why? No, I like them, they are all right, all is good. Did I do something wrong? ^^;;
  10. zenith
    October 16th, 2020 04:25 PM
    zenith
    If you don't like my ideas, that's ok, but please tell me!

Total page views: , page views today: 0