Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Ashley

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Ashley and charles wilbourn
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. charles wilbourn
    October 31st, 2018 12:38 PM
    charles wilbourn
    Happy Halloween, Ashley! Hope you get lots of candy--and lots of spankings!
  2. charles wilbourn
    March 27th, 2016 06:25 PM
    charles wilbourn
    OK! I get it. Cute! You'll be hearing from me soon!
  3. Ashley
    March 27th, 2016 05:44 PM
    Ashley
    its a kitty face. the x is the eyes, and the 3 is the mouth~ but the eyes are closed like "hee~ x3"
  4. charles wilbourn
    March 27th, 2016 04:48 PM
    charles wilbourn
    I'll surely get in touch with you! Thanks for respondiing1 But please, could you tell me what x3 means, if you don't mind? Is it at Tumblr--I'm totally new to all this! Thanks!
  5. Ashley
    March 27th, 2016 03:57 PM
    Ashley
    Sure~ I have a few tumblr accounts~

AshleyOTK.tumblr.com

Ashleypanties.tumblr.com

and

GuiltyTreasure.tumblr.com

(though that last one is still being set up). Feel free to check em out, but messages to the AshleyOTK one would be best x3; I check that one most~
  6. charles wilbourn
    March 27th, 2016 02:29 PM
    charles wilbourn
    Hi Ashley! Remember me? Do you have an account at Tumblr? If so I'm letting you know that I've opened an account there, and I'm hopeful that all my friends, including you, would send me messages and whatever you want to me there. I can also write a story of anything you want spanking-related for free--or if you just want to write--I'm available. I'm trying to establish myself there, and really I'm taking a shot in the dark by this approach. Anyway, please let me know! Best Wishes! your friend, Charles.

Total page views: , page views today: 0