Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Galetea

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Galetea and La Fay
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Galetea
    April 27th, 2018 04:32 PM
    Galetea
    yea I agree with that My style can very between short to long and I am happy for it.
  2. La Fay
    April 27th, 2018 04:31 PM
    La Fay
    we all have our own styles and ways of doing things that's what makes us unique
  3. Galetea
    April 27th, 2018 04:29 PM
    Galetea
    ahhh ok My style is a more Hodgepodge due to my years of exposer to second hand smoke and ADHD im not very discriptive if I Cant think of anything
  4. La Fay
    April 27th, 2018 04:28 PM
    La Fay
    thank you, I tend to be quite detailed in my posts when I can, and I do prefer the more mature RPs, and those with good story lines to them
  5. Galetea
    April 27th, 2018 04:25 PM
    Galetea
    yay I have seen your rps Your style interests me.
  6. La Fay
    April 27th, 2018 04:22 PM
    La Fay
    lol, well hello then

yes megaman and myself have been RPing for a while, I had to take a break from RPing for a while, for about a month and a half to take care of some RL matters, but now I'm back
  7. Galetea
    April 27th, 2018 04:20 PM
    Galetea
    I am doing well and I just like greeting people As I found out you where doing a rp with megaman which gave me the interest to finally say hi.
  8. La Fay
    April 27th, 2018 04:16 PM
    La Fay
    Hello, I'm fine, how about you? and to what do I owe the pleasure of this greeting~
  9. Galetea
    April 27th, 2018 04:15 PM
    Galetea
    Hello How are you? ^_^

Total page views: , page views today: 0