Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > 17JosephLC

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between 17JosephLC and PeachTea
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. PeachTea
    March 21st, 2018 02:42 AM
    PeachTea
    Sorry about the wait! So, I just read it- I think it's neat! I noticed there were a lot of mixtures of different mythologies in there, whether it be by the gods, and such so some of my initial thoughts were like this mythological crossover world. The idea about Balance roaming Earth in two different forms was really cool. Reading about the different races was interesting too. When reading about the various gods and goddesses, I kinda lost track a bit. Maybe it's because I'm spacey and I was having a hard time keeping up with all the names and who was marrying who and-you get me? lol. Anyway, the gods all marrying each other reminded me of how the titans in Greek Mythology (I believe?) all basically did each other and their kids became the gods and so forth. Which I can kinda make correlations with your Harmony gods like that too I think. Anyway, sorry this took forever! I don't know if my opinions hold much weight, but hopefully this is what you asked for when you messaged me! ^^
  2. 17JosephLC
    March 20th, 2018 01:50 AM
    17JosephLC
    So... what do you think?
  3. 17JosephLC
    March 16th, 2018 02:46 AM
    17JosephLC
    Sure! Remember, top to bottom.
  4. PeachTea
    March 16th, 2018 02:03 AM
    PeachTea
    Hey! I know it's been forever, but like I said, my weeks have been hecccticc lololol I'm on spring break though, and if you still want me to look over your world, I can. ^^
  5. PeachTea
    January 31st, 2018 05:45 AM
    PeachTea
    Not yet. I haven't forgotten. ^^ My schedule at the moment is still very hectic and I'm still trying to get a good hold on everything.
  6. 17JosephLC
    January 30th, 2018 07:10 PM
    17JosephLC
    Did you look at them?
  7. PeachTea
    January 18th, 2018 07:14 PM
    PeachTea
    Okay! Sounds good. Will do!
  8. 17JosephLC
    January 18th, 2018 07:11 PM
    17JosephLC
    Of course! Take all the time you need! But once you start looking at them, do the links from top to bottom. That’s how it’s meant to be looked at.
  9. PeachTea
    January 18th, 2018 07:08 PM
    PeachTea
    Okay, cool! I thought so, but I just wanted to make sure. I'm real flattered that you'd like my opinion, but could you give me about a week or so to respond to this one, since it's multiple links? I want to get my studies and other rps in order first is all.
  10. 17JosephLC
    January 18th, 2018 07:04 PM
    17JosephLC
    Mostly for your opinion. I prefer F/m RPs. Or f/m in the form of a teenage older sister or babysitter spanking their little brother or charge.

Total page views: , page views today: 0