Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Dice9719

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Dice9719 and Jinchu
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 255
  1. Jinchu
    February 2nd, 2023 05:57 PM
    Jinchu
    hey, that recent art got me thinking - want to do n HxH RP? Gon and/or Killua spanking different ladies.

Alternitevly: after the war ends, Aang raelises how ill-behaved girls and women around him are and decides to fix that.
  2. Dice9719
    January 27th, 2023 02:33 PM
    Dice9719
    Right I really don't remember that honestly.

Also that's true maybe not force it just caused We closed one.
  3. Jinchu
    January 27th, 2023 02:21 PM
    Jinchu
    He was not present, but there was a memory sequence in the flashback episode about harley first meeting teh Joker.

Ok, then kick me if you'll hvae any ideas. We have a lot going on anyway.
  4. Dice9719
    January 27th, 2023 02:04 PM
    Dice9719
    Her dad yeah I don't know I haven't seen Him in the show and I kind of like to do maybe just them and the other villains
  5. Jinchu
    January 27th, 2023 06:07 AM
    Jinchu
    Ok, the idea might be silly.
    We know taht Ivy's dad was cruel and abusive. But what if we bend the narrative a little and say that he was just a strict, yet loving beliver in traditional punishments, and Ivy's being the unrealiable narrator?

Maybe he finds his daughter soon after her wedding and simce she's less of a supervillain now decides to help her reform. Of course, he will be very unhappy with harley's behaviour too.
  6. Dice9719
    January 27th, 2023 02:17 AM
    Dice9719
    Yes that one I know but I haven't watched all of season 3
  7. Jinchu
    January 26th, 2023 06:56 PM
    Jinchu
    hey, i've got a weird idea. Do you know the recent "Harley Quinn" cartoon series?
  8. Dice9719
    January 26th, 2023 06:19 PM
    Dice9719
    Yeah sorry not a fan of the idea also yeah I know what Seikon no Qwaser is I just didn't find it all that interesting
  9. Jinchu
    January 26th, 2023 06:17 PM
    Jinchu
    Just to check, the mentioned idea did not interest you? it's ok, just want to be clear, sorry if i'm being dumb ^^;;

(I don't mean to be irritating, sorry if I'll come out that way, but I'll tell you about Seikon no qwaser just one more time. It's a great ecchi and it gives a ton of ideas for discipline, role-reversal and so on; once again, sorry if I sound presistant, just think it might be of your liking)
  10. Dice9719
    January 26th, 2023 06:12 PM
    Dice9719
    Hmmm not sure I'll try to think of something

Total page views: , page views today: 0