Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > invader-yor

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between invader-yor and 17JosephLC
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. 17JosephLC
    March 12th, 2019 04:13 PM
    17JosephLC
    Wanna do my adopted by a witch idea?
  2. invader-yor
    May 10th, 2017 06:41 PM
    invader-yor
    Well the idea was about a DnD game. Regular old board game, but the 'nerdy' one of the group got his hands on some magic dice.
    His friends are suddenly trapped in his world of magic and card board! Where his perverted rule is law. Now the only way to escape is to play through his spank filled dungeon world, and defeat the final boss: Lord Darkwelt. (He's not the best at coming up with names)
  3. 17JosephLC
    May 10th, 2017 02:14 AM
    17JosephLC
    I would love to hear it!
  4. invader-yor
    May 9th, 2017 10:34 AM
    invader-yor
    That's actually a pretty fun idea!
    I had a similar idea about magic and transformation if you'd like to hear it?
  5. 17JosephLC
    May 8th, 2017 10:34 PM
    17JosephLC
    Well, I was thinking that I could be a young man whom ever knew his parents and lived his life in the orphanage. Now of age to leave (16) I try to go to the nearest town. However, on the way there, I come across a hut where a woman who appears to be in her mid-to-late 20's. She offers me tea and I am a little rude to her, but accept the tea.

However, this woman is a witch who puts a spell on the tea, which turns me into a little boy! (About 5). After spanking me for my rudeness, she adopts me.
  6. 17JosephLC
    May 5th, 2017 01:07 AM
    17JosephLC
    I see. Well, I had an RP idea if you would like to hear it?
  7. invader-yor
    May 5th, 2017 01:01 AM
    invader-yor
    I love fandoms, and I adore anything supernatural!
    Anything with a good story is fun for me, even if it's corny and really relaly spanking focused.
  8. 17JosephLC
    May 4th, 2017 11:05 PM
    17JosephLC
    Hello Invader-Yor! What kind of RP's do you like to do?

Total page views: , page views today: 0