Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > SweetAssChick

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between SweetAssChick and Melakka
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20
  1. Melakka
    July 14th, 2022 09:30 PM
    Melakka
    Hey there sweet girl, I see you 'think' you're back �� I hope it's true even if only to show you don't kowtow to sad minded people! You are such a lovely and positive asset to any site you belong to!
  2. Melakka
    April 14th, 2022 08:45 AM
    Melakka
    Hei sota jente, I like you too �� but have I understood you correctly .. you are offering to draw a comic of my choosing for me using your wonderful abilities? If that is the case I do have something quite close to my heart I would like to explore if you are willing to take on my two characters. I will use the link to tell you more if you confirm your generosity really does extend so far!!

As an athlete I wonder if you get to train with the famous Ingebrigtsen family?
  3. SweetAssChick
    April 13th, 2022 06:02 PM
    SweetAssChick
    Hi Melakka. Can I make one drawing for you? Sent me the desire to [email protected] can be a like a comic of my typic 7 picture ones! I like you! have good easetr! It can take times I am ctual athlete you know!
  4. Melakka
    November 10th, 2021 01:06 PM
    Melakka
    Thank you very much for the clear explanation on the Norwegian words, I find it so interesting! Klask is not a word an English person would immediately associate with a snowball landing on the back of a head, I think because we pronounce 'k' as a very hard sound. If I soften if with an 'h' sound first it then becomes very evocative and is absolutely what I will think if should it snow here this year!
  5. SweetAssChick
    November 5th, 2021 07:40 AM
    SweetAssChick
    Thankyou! Alwys think of you on the girl-girl things. Coming somthing more soom! But first a man-girl thing!
  6. Melakka
    November 3rd, 2021 11:31 AM
    Melakka
    Hello dear. You said you were working on something I'd enjoy and you were so right; I love it when you stray into F/F territory as you inhabit the characters so convincingly as well as drawing so beautifully!
  7. SweetAssChick
    October 6th, 2021 11:28 PM
    SweetAssChick
    thanks Melakka I just see you nice woooooooords! Love it!!!!!!!! Coming somting for you soon!
  8. Melakka
    August 22nd, 2021 08:23 AM
    Melakka
    Hi, I saw your apology in the picture comments and it seems very likely someone has a new daddy telling her how to behave? If I'm right I hope you are having enormous fun and if I'm wrong feel you are being a little hard on yourself. 'Bitch' and 'cow' are quite strong words in England but far from the worst.
    Anyway, good luck to you and your friends whether you depict them in pictures or not .. and even if you like them or not ��
  9. SweetAssChick
    December 15th, 2020 01:53 PM
    SweetAssChick
    thankyou that is so nice from you!!
  10. Melakka
    December 15th, 2020 12:16 PM
    Melakka
    Hello dear SweetAssChick
    I just wanted to say how sorry I am you have been subjected to attacks on your work. I feel you are open and honest (as well as highly skilled) and have no thoughts to offend anyone here. With so many members of course there will be times when the small minds make a fuss about something or other but it is important to keep in mind that no-one has a right not to be offended and you have done nothing wrong .. and a great deal right!
    As you know male dicks on show is not my thing at all but that doesn't mean you or anyone else shouldn't draw it if you wish. Your stories come so much from your heart I think that such comments could be especially hurtful but I hope you will continue to post as your work is so much more valuable than the carping of the few.

Total page views: , page views today: 0