Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Melakka

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Melakka and Tangerine
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Melakka
    September 9th, 2021 08:10 PM
    Melakka
    I very rarely write them, not because I'm particularly prudish but I dislike coarseness (as ridiculous as that sounds) and sex scenes all too frequently dip into that hence my tendency not to indulge.
  2. Tangerine
    September 9th, 2021 10:39 AM
    Tangerine
    Oh, I’m glad to hear that. Frankly, I write sex scenes quite frequently. Though I rarely do it on here.
  3. Melakka
    September 9th, 2021 08:43 AM
    Melakka
    That was sweet if you. It's absolutely fine, nothing really x-rated there for me but thanks for the thought.
  4. Tangerine
    September 8th, 2021 10:56 PM
    Tangerine
    Hey~ Since I wasn’t sure if you’d like to have the details, I put the last paragraph inside the spoiler.
  5. Tangerine
    August 16th, 2021 12:01 AM
    Tangerine
    Yeah, that sounds pretty fun~ No problem, none of my RPs requires daily posts tbh.
  6. Melakka
    August 15th, 2021 09:11 PM
    Melakka
    Yes everything is fine ☺️ and thank you for your concern. It is just that I was dragged (kicking and screaming obviously) off for a fun packed weekend on a riverboat. I had no opportunity nor wherewithal to keep to our rhythm as a result. Hopefully we can find our way back in?
  7. Tangerine
    August 14th, 2021 12:18 AM
    Tangerine
    I hope everything’s alright~ And sure, no problem at all (:
  8. Melakka
    August 13th, 2021 08:40 PM
    Melakka
    I'm really sorry to break the rhythm of our posting but I have a real life interruption on
    Saturday and won't be able to post at all. I'll be back on Sunday afternoon and will be eager to pick up from there if you are still willing and able!
  9. Tangerine
    August 11th, 2021 01:39 PM
    Tangerine
    I quite liked it actually~ I just hope I haven’t misinterpreted the position you were trying to establish. From the sound of it, I have. But enjoyed it for sure (: Since I had quite a lot to react to, sadly I couldn’t push the plot forward in my latest post. Sorry about that.
  10. Melakka
    August 11th, 2021 12:55 PM
    Melakka
    Hi. Owing to my unclear positioning of the chamber and characters I'm afraid Amber is in a ghastly position. I had intended she be stretched far more comfortably across the altar to receive the strap. Realism (thankfully) isn't an issue in our piece but nonetheless I thought I'd cut her torment short on this occasion.
    I'm open to discussing direction at any time should you wish although I am having a ball as we are, so thank you for the opportunity to let imagination run so free!

Total page views: , page views today: 0