Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > D_T

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between D_T and shadowsong2b
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. shadowsong2b
    March 1st, 2018 09:01 AM
    shadowsong2b
    Hey bro. A little bird in the shout box said you weren't feeling too hot. I'd like to wish you a speedy recovery and look forward to your next work. You are, and still remain, my favorite artist on this site and that's saying something.
  2. shadowsong2b
    August 16th, 2015 07:56 AM
    shadowsong2b
    Question. are you self taught in terms of art? because I've taken art classes and I cant draw for beans and bacon.
  3. shadowsong2b
    November 19th, 2014 06:27 PM
    shadowsong2b
    My favorite Artist. Mind if I ask when your next picture will be up for us to enjoy?
  4. shadowsong2b
    June 18th, 2014 03:54 AM
    shadowsong2b
    Love your new avatar. Very nice.
  5. shadowsong2b
    May 17th, 2010 09:04 AM
    shadowsong2b
    I dont know man... some kind of soup? (Sorry. but i've been so many places in my life that it's a possabilaty that there IS a soup with thows names Lol...)
  6. shadowsong2b
    April 10th, 2010 07:31 AM
    shadowsong2b
    Greetings DT! I just wanted to say once again that your drawings are MORE then Awsome.
  7. shadowsong2b
    March 19th, 2010 07:02 PM
    shadowsong2b
    hay man. nice work with the last pic you uploaded. just wanted to say that in preson... sorta... (Is confused and angry with the laws of cyber space now)
  8. shadowsong2b
    January 29th, 2010 08:07 PM
    shadowsong2b
    Yo! D_T! Your truly awsome! I just wanted to say that personaly after seeing you latest pic's... (Sorry it took so long, but your almost never on when i am!)
  9. shadowsong2b
    December 17th, 2009 07:26 AM
    shadowsong2b
    Hay DT. i got a chalange for ya if you want to hear it! by the way! when are you next uploading something? i miss your art!
  10. shadowsong2b
    November 5th, 2009 04:17 AM
    shadowsong2b
    *Bows* As a true fan of your work i wish you luck, thow everything you post rates a 100/10 in awsomeness!

Total page views: , page views today: 0