Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > monkeytoster

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between monkeytoster and QueenTutankhamun
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. monkeytoster
    January 13th, 2012 08:41 PM
    monkeytoster
    Thanks for the suggestion but it doesent really bug me as much as having people miss-spell my name, and it is pretty flattering having a custom avatar.
  2. QueenTutankhamun
    January 13th, 2012 06:45 PM
    QueenTutankhamun
    You really got a raw deal with that avatar. Maybe using a combination of letters would ensure nobody else took your name or a spelling like Monnkkeytosterr...but I guess you can never be sure. And yes, I always thought it was a typo and you didn't want to go back and create a new account with the right spelling. Your friend is very talented even if a bit sadistic. You could always put 'my name is not a misspelling' as your signature, though
  3. monkeytoster
    January 13th, 2012 12:27 AM
    monkeytoster
    my icon on the other hand was a mixture of my friend's talent and his inability to read my entire name or listen to me say it. So he drew me this icon, i felt bad about not using it. So I started to to stop the guilt goblens from gnawing on my toes. This than reinforced the idea that my name was in fact a typo and that I was merely an idiot who could spell toaster.
    I have punched him many a time for this fact while he giggles about the humiliation he has wrecked upon me...

Any other questions you have for me I would be happy to answer.
  4. monkeytoster
    January 13th, 2012 12:27 AM
    monkeytoster
    My name was originally supposed to be monkeytoaster but I decided that I did not want to end up with any chance of somebody else having the same name as me on any online game or forum ect. So I took out the "a". This choice has tormented me low these many years, for I hath suffered the slings and arrows of those voices through bright colored screen. I have woken many a cold lonesome night in a cold sweat, on the edges of my conscieness I still here them calling out to me...
    "You misspelled your name!" *shudder*
  5. QueenTutankhamun
    January 12th, 2012 07:44 PM
    QueenTutankhamun
    Hi Monkeytoaster...well, I've always been curious about your name. For several months now. So I figured I'd ask you about it. I like the avatar, too. Very cute

Total page views: , page views today: 0