Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > mastervegeta

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between mastervegeta and Evilgoodness420
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 30
  1. mastervegeta
    August 10th, 2017 08:05 PM
    mastervegeta
    Aww,c'moooooon....ya can't tell EVER!

rp started

https://animeotk.com/forum/showthrea...03#post3242803
  2. Evilgoodness420
    August 10th, 2017 07:53 PM
    Evilgoodness420
    No she's training with Gohan, I went tell unless you be bad x3
  3. mastervegeta
    August 10th, 2017 07:49 PM
    mastervegeta
    Okay...don't tell Pan that I decided to every month buy enough stones for at least one pull per month though,please! ^_^; dunno if she'd approve of me spending so much money...she isn't here,is she?
  4. Evilgoodness420
    August 10th, 2017 07:23 PM
    Evilgoodness420
    Sure! I would love that!
    Maybe you and pan flying to find a dragon ball:3
    Also could you make a private chat or pm for us? I dont know how to use this website this much XD
  5. mastervegeta
    August 10th, 2017 07:20 PM
    mastervegeta
    I see.And then after this we can do a few with Rodrigo and Pan. ^_^

How should I start the story then?
  6. Evilgoodness420
    August 10th, 2017 07:12 PM
    Evilgoodness420
    Ah I see in that case both if them in trouble with each other after meeting my character then my character does something stupid to get a spanking
  7. mastervegeta
    August 10th, 2017 07:06 PM
    mastervegeta
    Ehh,I dunno,I don't really like spanking for humiliation or no reason. I like discipline and conforting kind of spanking better.
  8. Evilgoodness420
    August 10th, 2017 07:03 PM
    Evilgoodness420
    How about, your character and my character meet, then yours spanks mine then mine gets revenge but pan spanks them both but our characters spank her after:3
  9. mastervegeta
    August 10th, 2017 06:46 PM
    mastervegeta
    Do you want Rodrigo to spank Pan,Pan to spank Rodrigo,or to have both Rodrigo and Pan in trouble with each other to start?
  10. Evilgoodness420
    August 10th, 2017 06:01 PM
    Evilgoodness420
    How* sorry xp I can't type lol

Total page views: , page views today: 0