Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > AnimeFan23

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between AnimeFan23 and shadowsong2b
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 70
  1. shadowsong2b
    May 9th, 2019 06:24 AM
    shadowsong2b
    Hey Mishi. Miss you lots. *hugs* let me know when your next online! I worry about you.
  2. AnimeFan23
    August 7th, 2018 09:50 AM
    AnimeFan23
    Hey there, I really liked it I hope my reply was good as well
  3. shadowsong2b
    August 7th, 2018 09:33 AM
    shadowsong2b
    hey, just wanted to poke in and ask how my last reply was? I've been trying to put a bit more thought into how I put stuff in lately...
  4. shadowsong2b
    July 28th, 2018 06:30 PM
    shadowsong2b
    it often dose on this site.
  5. AnimeFan23
    July 28th, 2018 05:34 PM
    AnimeFan23
    *blush* Well it happened -^_^-
  6. shadowsong2b
    July 28th, 2018 05:15 PM
    shadowsong2b
    Lol. You know, not many 'little's' would be asking for a blistered bottom?
  7. shadowsong2b
    May 26th, 2018 12:46 AM
    shadowsong2b
    *pokes* Hey. How you doing?
  8. shadowsong2b
    March 3rd, 2018 07:58 PM
    shadowsong2b
    I think I can honestly speak for anyone with a maturity over 17 years that real life comes before playing games and I'm sure most of your family and friends here would agree. Though if you feel that guilty about it I could always paddle your bare butt? (lol) I'd be glad to hear any ideas you have. I'm more then willing to RP with you. You don't need some crazy unique idea to win me over, I just enjoy having fun and warming (digital) butts.
  9. AnimeFan23
    March 3rd, 2018 12:05 PM
    AnimeFan23
    It's really hard to say, I have been away for so long and haven't been in touch with so many of my friends and family here ((don't feel great with myself about that)) I would really like to but I haven't rp'ed in a long time and I feel my ideas would be any good. Same with me when it comes to work I just happened to come to the site while getting ready to leave for it when I sent out that shout. Would you like to PM me any of you rp ideas?
  10. shadowsong2b
    March 3rd, 2018 06:46 AM
    shadowsong2b
    It's been a bit. I'll say that, I'm sure your friends have missed you. Are you going to be back regularly? because if you'd like, i'd be more then honored to RP with you. I've gotten better sense we last talked. though sadly work keeps me offline doing most of the daylight hours (PST) but i'm on regularly.

Total page views: , page views today: 0