Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Estekapo

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Estekapo and BoomJill
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. BoomJill
    February 16th, 2021 09:43 AM
    BoomJill
    Sent you my Discord info! Toss a friend invite whenever you like.~
  2. Estekapo
    February 16th, 2021 12:20 AM
    Estekapo
    Sweet!

Okay! If you prefer to do it on Discord we could do it there! Want me to give you my user or you'll like to do that? Then is all set! ^^
  3. BoomJill
    February 16th, 2021 12:03 AM
    BoomJill
    I am definitely fine with that! It'd probably take a few smacks across the rump, but Tsunade would eventually come to like them. It sounds like we have a pretty solid scene!

Hmm! Well, if we did it over Discord I'd be a bit better about replying- there are days I forget to check the site sometimes.. though I know a lot of people prefer to do the forum-style RP. Any preference? Annnd nope! I think I covered just about everything. ^^
  4. Estekapo
    February 15th, 2021 02:38 PM
    Estekapo
    Sure thing! We could keep Tsunade getting spanked by the girls who would tease her about it and using it to get her over their laps much to the Hokage embarrassement! Though I was thinking that at some point the Hokage could find that while embarrassing spankings can be fun too ^^ Just a thought!

Mmm not really, shall we do this here or Discord? You have something you want to cover?
  5. Estekapo
    February 14th, 2021 04:12 PM
    Estekapo
    Oh I like those ideas! I was thinking that Hinata could ultimately have wanted to know what it feels to be spanked as she's always nice and doesn't do anything wrong while the rest of her friends like Sakura and Ino had been spanked. So she tries to misbehave and those actions lead to see Tsunade who is confused by this but ultimate spanks her.

As for Tsunade I was thinking that perhaps she could end up having a poker game with Mei Terumi, where she's willing to bet her bottom when she's out of money and ends up losing.
  6. BoomJill
    February 14th, 2021 04:05 PM
    BoomJill
    For sure! I was initially thinking we could do lead into it with Sakura or Ino getting into a fight with Hinata (though nothing serious!) and it ending with Hinata getting blamed for all of it. Of course, it ends up with the Hyuuga going right to the kage's office for discipline the next day! As for Tsunade getting a spanking, I'd imagine it'd have something to do with her gambling debts, or maybe the girls have some blackmail over her. <3
  7. Estekapo
    February 14th, 2021 01:32 AM
    Estekapo
    Oh that's sweet! I love the two of them too ^^ So we could ultimately make two scenes where the two get a spanking? Or perhaps something relating the two with spankings?
  8. BoomJill
    February 14th, 2021 01:22 AM
    BoomJill
    I'm fine with just about any of them, but I won't deny a slight bias towards Hinata and Tsunade.~
  9. Estekapo
    February 13th, 2021 05:51 PM
    Estekapo
    That's cool! I'm more than happy to play a Naruto scene between girls. You have anyone of your preference? Or you're okay with any girl we could play with?
  10. BoomJill
    February 13th, 2021 05:40 AM
    BoomJill
    It's fine! Thank you for getting back to me. ^^
    I was thinking of a Naruto scene (and we'd switch through the girls however we'd see fit~) but if not, I'd be fine with anything! Any particular cravings recently?

Total page views: , page views today: 0