Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Lyrica

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Lyrica and LeonTekashi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 29
  1. LeonTekashi
    February 23rd, 2017 07:55 PM
    LeonTekashi
    Cool beans. I guess I should officially say this:

Welcome aboard~
  2. Lyrica
    February 23rd, 2017 07:51 PM
    Lyrica
    Kehehehe~

I was just lurking seeing what you guys were about etc. I wanted to feel things out before I joined, ^^ I've been thinking about it and I think I will~

You guys sure to have a blast in there!
  3. LeonTekashi
    February 23rd, 2017 07:38 PM
    LeonTekashi
    Sounds good.

Also, the other day, I noticed how you got on Discord. I tried to reach you but no luck. I thought you were busy. What were you doing really?
  4. Lyrica
    February 23rd, 2017 07:28 PM
    Lyrica
    Ren is leading them to check out her old home yes, and sure I can work with that!
  5. LeonTekashi
    February 23rd, 2017 07:19 PM
    LeonTekashi
    Well, something should happen. Ren is leading the way to the village right? Something happening that shows that the monsters around them aren't attacking Ren, as well as an explanation would be nice.
  6. Lyrica
    February 23rd, 2017 07:03 PM
    Lyrica
    Would you like something to happen or not? I can swing it either way ^^
  7. LeonTekashi
    February 23rd, 2017 06:54 PM
    LeonTekashi
    Guess we'll just go ahead and see what happens then.
  8. Lyrica
    February 23rd, 2017 06:50 PM
    Lyrica
    Well, for now depending on how we play it, they both may be walking into a bit of danger, but if the bracelet is retrieved then it could make Ren a bit more safe but it does not have the protection powers that it used to.
  9. Lyrica
    February 23rd, 2017 06:38 PM
    Lyrica
    The first barrier was her home and surrounding area. The second was Rennadelle, she kept the girl protected by placing the spell in a gold, red and orange star bracelet, that Mabel made Rennadelle keep tight to her wrist so she would be proected.

BUT of course things come with a price. So the forest spirits needed a trade off, we give you this protection for....? Mabel offered her on life force up. As a half- elf she would have lived a lot longer then a regular human but because of this trade off of protection, her life was shorted and she died around a normal human age if not a bit older.

Of course Ren knows nothing of this. She never questioned the protection vibes because they always felt normal for her. Also the bracelet still has some protection magic within it, but Ren left it behind since she was to grief-sicken to take anything from the home after Mother Mabel died.
  10. LeonTekashi
    February 23rd, 2017 06:21 PM
    LeonTekashi
    But what about Leon? Even if Ren is safe, won't Leon still be in danger?

Total page views: , page views today: 0