Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Discord Chatroom Tags Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Jinchu

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Jinchu and zenith
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 301
  1. zenith
    March 1st, 2021 06:51 PM
    zenith
    No worries. I'll continue thinking.
  2. Jinchu
    March 1st, 2021 06:32 PM
    Jinchu
    Weird, I thought I saw it among your list. My bad then. We'll continue thinking.)
  3. zenith
    March 1st, 2021 05:53 PM
    zenith
    I apologize, but...no. I never saw that show. If you don't mind me asking, what was your idea?
  4. Jinchu
    March 1st, 2021 05:10 PM
    Jinchu
    Hey, weren't X-Men Evolution among your fandoms? Would you consider doing something with that?
  5. zenith
    March 1st, 2021 03:13 PM
    zenith
    I like them both just fine actually. Quite the contrary, I like the kinky sexual ones. I'm just not a fan of overly romantic ones.
  6. Jinchu
    March 1st, 2021 03:07 PM
    Jinchu
    May I ask if you actualy prefer a more childish, prank-based acrtoon strories to the kinky, openly sexual ones? I had such an impression lately. (partly atht's why I suggested the disney idea and specifically unsured you it would be platonic)
  7. zenith
    March 1st, 2021 03:05 PM
    zenith
    Heh. Fair enough. I am interested with spanking of course, but a huge fan of different types of humiliation. This includes making someone act like an animal, to stuffing them in a bottle.

I do enjoy voodoo dolls a lot since I find the idea of someone losing control of their body funny. And yeah, I enjoy harems a lot. You probably noticed that.
  8. Jinchu
    March 1st, 2021 02:51 PM
    Jinchu
    I understand taht (and actually appreciate it), but i feel like in the end I might have a wromg idea about your interests and needs. Please, tell me about what yoy'd like to RP.
  9. zenith
    March 1st, 2021 02:48 PM
    zenith
    That's possible. And I think that makes more sense.

That's because I am very shy and try and please others. I prefer to adapt to my partner than vice versa. So, you want to know?
  10. Jinchu
    March 1st, 2021 02:42 PM
    Jinchu
    Maybe he have some diapers for Nunally, considering her medical state, so he can put Shirley in them immediately, but later he can take her to buy more baby stuff, teasing her in the process.

Also, may I ask - what kind of RP would YOU like to play? Kinks, themes and such. You ask me these questions, but never vice versa, maybe that's our problem. )

Total page views: , page views today: 0