Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Discord Chatroom Tags Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Jinchu

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Jinchu and Matisse
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 42
  1. Matisse
    Today 02:37 PM
    Matisse
    Posted on the quarantine thread
    I haven't introduced the punishment regimen yet, but it's ready to be used
  2. Matisse
    Yesterday 06:23 PM
    Matisse
    I think college is the best option.
  3. Jinchu
    Yesterday 06:20 PM
    Jinchu
    It's ok. Take your time!

Oh, I think we forgot to discuss one think - what does Abigail do? Does she go to college? Or work? Or is she in the bend? Or as a tre baby she hadve no real occupation? I'm fine with any option.
  4. Matisse
    Yesterday 06:16 PM
    Matisse
    I love it
    I'll need some time to write down their punishment regimen, however, and I doubt I'll be able to do it till tomorrow.
  5. Matisse
    Yesterday 06:11 PM
    Matisse
  6. Jinchu
    Yesterday 06:09 PM
    Jinchu
    https://animeotk.com/forum/showthrea...58#post4038558 - ended up creating the thread, after all. Took the names from the pic. Hope teh artist wouldn't mind. ))
    Tell em if I need to add or change some misdeeds for you feel their punsihment being fair. ^^
  7. Matisse
    Yesterday 05:49 PM
    Matisse
    Thought that too. Ok.
    And yes, a 19 years old sound perfect for this kind of story.
  8. Jinchu
    Yesterday 05:47 PM
    Jinchu
    I imagined it as her normal thing, so starting in diapers. If tahts' ok with you, of course.

Oh, one more thing - let her be 18 at least, just so we'd be on teh safe ground. ^^
  9. Matisse
    Yesterday 05:44 PM
    Matisse
    Don't worry, post when you are ready
    One last question: for the punk one, should she already be in diapers at the beginning of the story or not?
  10. Jinchu
    Yesterday 05:36 PM
    Jinchu
    Yes to all.

You can start the punk one thenever you feel like it, then. For the three girls at the quarantine I'll be raedy in a few hours, I'm afraid (it requires a big opening post, I guess)

Total page views: , page views today: 0