Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Discord Chatroom Tags Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Dice9719

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Dice9719 and Jinchu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. Dice9719
    February 24th, 2021 06:52 PM
    Dice9719
    Sure but that means She'll have to be spanked some more also Millie can come last and go Nifty can spank Millie instead of Charlie

Also maybe when Charlie sees Octavia She's with Loona seeing how She does amongst people.
  2. Jinchu
    February 24th, 2021 06:31 PM
    Jinchu
    I see. Guess it works for Millie.
    As for Octavia, I thought maybe she has another moody day and throws a mean tantrum at hervdad at the street. Charlie sees it and sees how hurt is Stolas, so she offers to take the teen into rehabitation.

I guess we can do Verosika, Octavia and then Millie (so Loona has time to get better before her arrival). Would it work?
  3. Dice9719
    February 24th, 2021 06:08 PM
    Dice9719
    For Verosika that's a great idea and no I'm not into frontal spankings

Also maybe She's treating Loona the same even tho She's trying to do better which would come off as bullying
  4. Jinchu
    February 24th, 2021 05:53 PM
    Jinchu
    For Verosika i was thinking maybe someone found out about teh booze thing, after all. And she has t go to the Hotel to avoid some more... hellish punsihments. Also for her, I forgot -a re you ok with spanking on privates and such? I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but for that charcater it seems really fitting.

Millie comes to check on Loona? Sounds all right. But why would she be spanked? Mouthing off at Charlie or Veggie? Though she seems rather friendly... Maybe she sees a coool Looloo Land memorabnilia and cannot help but try to steal it? She'll get caught and, optionally, signed for an extended stay in the hotel as a result (or just spanked and kicked out).
  5. Dice9719
    February 24th, 2021 05:48 PM
    Dice9719
    Well with Millie She could come and check on Loona then She's spanked Verosika could be sent here or invited then Her and Charlie have an issue
  6. Jinchu
    February 24th, 2021 05:44 PM
    Jinchu
    So, whome shoudl we use next? any ideas of how to introduce teh new girl to the hotel?
  7. Dice9719
    February 24th, 2021 05:36 PM
    Dice9719
    It's cool I just don't wanna spank once that's it
  8. Jinchu
    February 24th, 2021 05:12 PM
    Jinchu
    Well, I guess. We can try and think up something, ast least. Yeah, i meant Octavia, sorry for that.
  9. Dice9719
    February 24th, 2021 04:51 PM
    Dice9719
    You mean Ovtavia yeah We can spank Her also and maybe Nifty can dish out spanks
  10. Jinchu
    February 24th, 2021 11:16 AM
    Jinchu
    I have hard time imagining Nifty in a spankee position, and for Millie we'll ahve to think up some excuse, but Im open to hearing your ideas. What you think about including Olivia, btw?

Total page views: , page views today: 0