Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Jinchu

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Jinchu and Jac Ranger
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 372
  1. Jinchu
    March 17th, 2020 09:39 AM
    Jinchu
    Well, it happens. Reach me if you'llhave ideas and will be intrerested in some new RPs. Take care! ^^
  2. Jac Ranger
    March 17th, 2020 09:35 AM
    Jac Ranger
    Sorry, I guess I did end up losing interest. I got caught up in college and other things and I guess I lost interest in them. >_< Sorry.
  3. Jinchu
    March 17th, 2020 09:23 AM
    Jinchu
    Hello! Just to check - did you loose interest in our RPs or are you just busty at the moment? It's all fine, of course, I just want to understand if those RPs are on hiatus or closed for future reference. )
  4. Jinchu
    January 16th, 2020 11:41 PM
    Jinchu
  5. Jac Ranger
    January 16th, 2020 10:38 PM
    Jac Ranger
    Oh yeah, I am interested! I'm up for either role. I've cruised through the guy's twitter and like a good chunk of his redesigns, but since you really wanna do Ariel, do you got anything for that? (Also, your post looks great!)
  6. Jinchu
    January 16th, 2020 10:16 PM
    Jinchu
    It's all good. I wasn't in much hurry. Hope my post is satisfactory!

You were interested in my male princess short RP idea? Do you have preferences for the role and/or the specific princess for that?
  7. Jac Ranger
  8. Jac Ranger
    January 16th, 2020 03:11 PM
    Jac Ranger
    Sorry for the long wait. Got tied up in a lot of things on my end. Working on the opening post now.
  9. Jac Ranger
    January 15th, 2020 03:56 PM
    Jac Ranger
    Okie dokie! I'll try to write an opening post later and link it to ya!
  10. Jinchu
    January 15th, 2020 03:28 PM
    Jinchu
    Planning might give us some clues and possibly create some side-(spank)quests, but frankly it's more tempting to start right from the big story and then roll with it.

I want my theif not to be a complete newbie; he should be worth an epic adventure you'll give to him. Not a legendary Theif of Bagdad who makes no mistake and can steal anything, but someone with experience and reputation, who knows what he's doing and tries to get in Sultan's castle not without reasone.
    Also I imagine him being pretty enough to pull off a traditional crossdressing shenanigans if there will be a need for that.

Other then that - I guess nothing, I'm ready to go with your story. ))

Total page views: , page views today: 0