Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Cutiexx

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Cutiexx and ZeldaFan64
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 65
  1. Cutiexx
    March 7th, 2018 08:04 AM
    Cutiexx
    However you want
  2. ZeldaFan64
    March 7th, 2018 07:23 AM
    ZeldaFan64
    Should we have Rhei escape now or do you think it’s better that he escapes after hearing his punishment? It’ll make more sense.
  3. Cutiexx
    March 6th, 2018 03:45 PM
    Cutiexx
    Rhei can try to escape, so they're closer to what the picture shows
  4. ZeldaFan64
    March 6th, 2018 03:31 PM
    ZeldaFan64
    Don’t worry I had that in mind that he would tell the man what they exactly are.
    Also, when we get to the spanking part, do you want it where they are fighting right this minute, or one part where Rhei tries to escape his upcoming punishment via Glider but she easily catches him and spanks him on top a building?
    And don’t forget; the position is like the pic you were viewing
  5. Cutiexx
    March 6th, 2018 03:15 PM
    Cutiexx
    Ok so I edited my first reply to add in the Heartless and explain how they were linked to the situation. Ladybug and Chat Noir don't know what Heartless are yet, they call them shadows, so Rhei is going to have to explain that to them later on
  6. ZeldaFan64
    March 6th, 2018 02:29 PM
    ZeldaFan64
    Yes, and like in the KH worlds, they obey the one who has control over darkness like Maleficent.
  7. Cutiexx
    March 6th, 2018 02:22 PM
    Cutiexx
    Ok thank you for answering. So it's fine if we have both whacky akumatized people and a bunch of Heartless cronies assisting them
  8. ZeldaFan64
    March 6th, 2018 02:13 PM
    ZeldaFan64
    - Yes, anyone can see the Heartless. Literally anyone.
    - Original plan was that Hawk Moth has control of them, correct? They’re his cronies, and work alongside the akuma.
    - The Heartless are created from anybody’s darkness and they feed on hearts, while the akuma from what I remember possess their victims and their darkness gives them power. The Heartless can be linked to the darkness, and both try to work together to feed on hearts and light.

Hawk Moth can more of a motive; he can use the Heartless to distract the heroes while the akuma fights them and tries to steal their miraculous. Heartless’ can be used as simple scapegoats as they only understand stealing hearts.

What do you think?
  9. Cutiexx
    March 6th, 2018 01:04 PM
    Cutiexx
    Before we keep going, I have a few questions:
    -Can Ladybug and Chat Noir see the heartless?
    -If so, why were there no heartless before Rhei showed up? Did he bring them there somehow?
    -Is there a link between the heartless and the Akuma? The heartless are literally the darkness in people's hearts, but the Akuma feed on that darkness to give people powers, could there be a correlation?
    I just don't want there to be two types of ennemies that have nothing to do with each other. Story-wise, I need stuff to make sense, because it disturbs me when things don't.
  10. Cutiexx
    March 5th, 2018 08:26 AM
    Cutiexx
    Yup! Let's go

Total page views: , page views today: 0