Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Jac Ranger

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Jac Ranger and ZeldaFan64
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 40
  1. Jac Ranger
    July 20th, 2019 12:18 PM
    Jac Ranger
    No offense, but going off of our own past experience, I don't wanna go to Discord just to play tour guide with your Rhei character when I'm not that much into X/M, nor do I enjoy characters depicted as children. (I don't recall you ever giving Rhei a solid age, so sorry if that last bit is assuming on my end, it's just that Rhei gives off the impression that 'young' is meant to be a child-pre-teen and not 'young adult'.

I hate to sound rude and callous, it's just that I've handed out my Discord before and regretted it before, and gotten 'stuck' in RPs I felt obligated to continue so I'm a little more selective.
  2. Jac Ranger
    July 20th, 2019 12:17 PM
    Jac Ranger
    Let me clarify:

I don't feel comfortable giving my Discord information just because someone asked for it. I know we've worked together in the past, but I don't wanna just give my Discord when

1. I don't fully know what I'm getting into and feeling sure I'll actually enjoy myself.

2. Without feeling sure that this won't blow up in my face and turn into an awkward experience with someone knowing my Discord handle.
  3. ZeldaFan64
    July 20th, 2019 07:37 AM
    ZeldaFan64
    Do you mean not sharing it here publicly, or you want to keep it private? Because there’s always PM’s.
  4. Jac Ranger
    July 20th, 2019 06:40 AM
    Jac Ranger
    Er, not too comfortable with just handing out my Discord handle.
  5. ZeldaFan64
    July 20th, 2019 06:23 AM
    ZeldaFan64
    We can have a fair few scenarios based on those...

But first off, do you have Discord?
  6. Jac Ranger
    July 20th, 2019 06:15 AM
    Jac Ranger
    Let's see...

Pokemon
    One Piece
    Yu-Gi-Oh
    Mario
    Sonic
    Legend of Zelda
    Smash Bros.
    DC
    Power Rangers/Super Sentai
  7. ZeldaFan64
    July 20th, 2019 06:09 AM
    ZeldaFan64
    Well what are your main fandoms?
  8. Jac Ranger
    July 19th, 2019 09:19 AM
    Jac Ranger
    I guess it depends on what you got in mind, if anything?
  9. ZeldaFan64
    July 19th, 2019 08:43 AM
    ZeldaFan64
    Hey there, would you like to roleplay sometime?
  10. ZeldaFan64
    January 18th, 2017 09:04 PM
    ZeldaFan64
    Do you want to get back to roleplaying?

Total page views: , page views today: 0