Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > LillySnow

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between LillySnow and Fenrir13
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 29
  1. Fenrir13
    August 29th, 2021 09:48 PM
    Fenrir13
    Still want to play Vampire Dark Ages?
  2. Fenrir13
    August 22nd, 2021 11:13 AM
    Fenrir13
    Hey, wanna continue discussing our Vampire idea?
  3. Fenrir13
    July 8th, 2021 01:46 PM
    Fenrir13
    Still remember this rpg? I think I would like to continue - https://animeotk.com/forum/showthrea...s-38594p3.html
  4. Fenrir13
    May 13th, 2021 06:36 PM
    Fenrir13
    Alright, then I get to play more Total War lol
  5. LillySnow
    May 13th, 2021 06:17 PM
    LillySnow
    OK it's good!
    the only thing I will be a little busy these days so I don't know how much I will reply
  6. Fenrir13
    May 13th, 2021 06:10 PM
    Fenrir13
    Okay. I will try to remember that you donīt like violence too much. I donīt have any limits when it comes to violence, unless it is sexualized.

By the way, a "Thing" is a council of freedman in germanic societies. Not sure if I was obvious enough in my post.
  7. LillySnow
    May 13th, 2021 06:06 PM
    LillySnow
    Whipping on her back is ok, for the execution of other characters I'm fine if you stay vague and don't describe it in detail.
  8. Fenrir13
    May 13th, 2021 05:46 PM
    Fenrir13
    Okay. Here is the thread -

https://animeotk.com/forum/showthrea...83#post4070083

What are your limits when it comes to none spanking violence? You said you donīt like blood, but what if she gets a real whipping on her back for breaking laws? And just chopping off heads etc in general.
  9. LillySnow
    May 13th, 2021 05:36 PM
    LillySnow
    Great great!
    Then don't worry, as long as there is no mention of injuries, even severe punishments such as strapping to bare ass are fine with me. If something is too much I'll tell you.
  10. Fenrir13
    May 13th, 2021 05:21 PM
    Fenrir13
    Maybe her mom will speak in her favor and she will only get belted on her dress, maybe her husband will even be so frustrated that he gives the belt to her, thus making the punishment even lighter. I will make the first post, soon ^^

Total page views: , page views today: 0