Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Banjo

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Banjo and Mina
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Mina
    August 19th, 2011 09:37 AM
    Mina
    we have a gallery of CG art here, i think, my little boy, and i'm always glad to see a new adventurer in my forest, thehehe. Another so brave little or big boy thinking he can trepass without consequence, so cute ^^

I like to be adressed "Mina-Sama" and about my haircut, thanks a lot, it's very common for rich demoness in the netherworld...and never say i copied Etna from Disgaea...there a picture on this site where you can see me give Etna.....a good spanking. >: )
  2. Banjo
    August 19th, 2011 03:39 AM
    Banjo
    Thank you... Miss Mina (I'm not sure how you prefer to be addressed, your Demoness-ess!). I would love to go for a nice little peaceful walk in your forest (*covers bottom nervously*) :P I'm new here, so not sure of how everything works, though. I would *love* to make an artwork of you (though it would not be acceptable to post here, since it would be "rendered" CG art not "pen and paper", but would be happy to share it privately). I will need to reinstall MSN (only have YM at the moment) so do let me know how best to get in touch to show you when I finish. Thank you for being so welcoming, Miss Mina... my compliments were most sincerely meant! PS Love your hairstyle... they must have great stylists in the Forbidden Forest!
  3. Mina
    August 16th, 2011 02:08 PM
    Mina
    about that, you can come on my MSN, and you have my permission to draw me, my little one. But respectfull....or else....
  4. Mina
    August 16th, 2011 02:05 PM
    Mina
    you'r very welcome, my dear little one ! I like when someone compliment me, your' a good little human ! Of course you can com in my forest, my dear, but it's a forbidden one....i hope you know the price....thehehe
  5. Banjo
    August 16th, 2011 06:33 AM
    Banjo
    Um... this is actually quite scary! 'Mina the Demoness' somehow seems spawned from all my greatest anime/game girl spanker fantasies at once! I see elements of Asuka (Evangelion), Etna (Disgea), Lina Inverse (Slayers) and even Candy Cane (Rumble Roses), *all* merged in one dominant-yet-bratty demonic package! Somewhat unnerving discovery, but *very* cool! I'd love to take a walk in her forest, I think... (and would love to do some Mina fanart one day, if it was ever allowed!)

Total page views: , page views today: 0