Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Banjo

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Banjo and mastervegeta
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. mastervegeta
    February 4th, 2018 11:03 AM
    mastervegeta
    Hi there, Banjo! You allright? It's your friendly neighborhood spider.....oops,I mean, mastervegeta. ^_^

So,I was checking the game's thread,and I saw today would be "e-mail day". Is it true? O_O

If it is,please give a look on the e-mails I sent you sooner on the priority list,okay? ^_^ I am curious for your anwser, and also we need to discuss when and how I can help like we talked before. I already made a save on each main area of the story just to help you! ^_^

Please don't forget to look for my PM,either,I sent you a suggestion there. It's about the potion of naughtyness you'll make on the future....maybe you could be a sorcerer's apprentice to Kiki! ^_^

Anyway,hope you see this VM, and hope to talk with you again! ^_^
  2. mastervegeta
    January 25th, 2018 11:07 AM
    mastervegeta
    Hi,Banjo! Just so you know, I sent you a few e-mails and PM here that I'm waiting for an anwser. I'm so curious to see what you think of them! ^_^

I also sent you a few suggestions for the game,regarding the naughtyness potion you plan to implement on the future.

Speaking of the future,I'm ready to start helping you as we discussed on the game as soon as you are ready! ^_^ I already made a save on the start of all main story areas of the game to start getting to work. ^_^

As well,you can always tell me whenever you are stuck on ideas for something to see if I can help you.

I posted the above on the game thread btw,but it might have gotten lost on the sea of many posts,so I wanted to be sure you saw it. ^_^

Total page views: , page views today: 0