Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Crash-Bash

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Crash-Bash and mastervegeta
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 53
  1. Crash-Bash
    January 11th, 2018 11:20 AM
    Crash-Bash
    Well, if she caught Rodrigo breaking someone's watch, she'd give him a firm spanking, of course, and then she'd probably put him in the corner. She's take off her own watch, hand it to Rodrigo and tell him that, whilst he stands in the corner, he is to hold it to his ear and listen to its ticking, as a reminder to be more careful around other people's watches and property in general.

Well, that's what she'd say, although more accurately the ticking would hopefully calm him down.
  2. mastervegeta
    January 11th, 2018 11:15 AM
    mastervegeta
    Really? ^_^ What would she do?
  3. Crash-Bash
    January 11th, 2018 11:12 AM
    Crash-Bash
    Do you remember that picture Nelson did a while back with Andy and Rodrigo spanking each other for breaking Angie's watch?

It kinda got me imagining what Clair might have done in that situation, if she'd found out.
  4. mastervegeta
    January 11th, 2018 11:05 AM
    mastervegeta
    Go ahead and share.It has been a while since we last talked! ^_^
  5. Crash-Bash
    January 11th, 2018 10:54 AM
    Crash-Bash
    Hey there. Mind if I share with you a cute mental image I had?
  6. Crash-Bash
    December 19th, 2016 10:04 PM
    Crash-Bash
    Sure has. I'll drop you a note, it'll be easier to talk there.
  7. mastervegeta
    December 19th, 2016 09:47 PM
    mastervegeta
    Sure,go right ahead! ^_^

It has been a while since we last talked,huh? ^_^
  8. Crash-Bash
    December 19th, 2016 09:42 PM
    Crash-Bash
    Hey. Mind if I ask you something?
  9. mastervegeta
    March 14th, 2016 02:04 PM
    mastervegeta
    Finnaly,the pic! ^_^

I did a comment there in character....Rodrigo would certanly not admit to be lying! So my comment to your new pic is in character as Rodrigo. ^_^

But my true anwser I'll give privately here to you...I'm sure Rodrigo is the culprit. T_T Only one is telling the truth,and two are lying.If Rodrigo told the truth about not breaking the window,it would make no sense for both Iris and Sandy to be lying,as Iris is accusing Sandy and Sandy is accusing Iris of lying,so the girls can't both be lying,one of the two must be telling the truth. Am I right? ^_^
  10. Crash-Bash
    February 16th, 2016 09:30 PM
    Crash-Bash
    Maybe it isn't fair, but she will.

Total page views: , page views today: 0