Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Yukiko

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Yukiko and Jinchu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
  1. Yukiko
    March 17th, 2021 11:31 AM
    Yukiko
    No problem. Same to you.
  2. Jinchu
    March 17th, 2021 11:02 AM
    Jinchu
    ok then, however you prefer it. Sorry about that. Best luck to you!
  3. Yukiko
    March 16th, 2021 10:06 PM
    Yukiko
    Lets end the roleplay now and we can do another one maybe once you have more time.
  4. Jinchu
    March 15th, 2021 02:10 PM
    Jinchu
    Took me forever, and I'm super-sorry, but I've posted in teh thraed in case you're still interested.
  5. Yukiko
    February 26th, 2021 02:42 PM
    Yukiko
    Maybe I remember that wrong and it was just in my mind how I thought we proceed. We don't have to do that. They got a thorough spanking after all.
  6. Jinchu
    February 26th, 2021 02:19 PM
    Jinchu
    maybe my emory got foggy after some time. ((( I though we decided he'll send them off in their undies only to trcik-or-treat ariund the block, but didn't remember eth nighbousr were supposed to spank them too. The walk of shame, as I though, could consist of a few posts.

But if you wish to do a series of spankings from the neighbours, we can do it, i guess. Sorry if I am forgetting important details...((
  7. Yukiko
    February 26th, 2021 02:16 PM
    Yukiko
    I thought we had a plan for them to also get punished by the neighbors before finally returning to him. But it's also a good point to finish and leave the rest to imagination.
  8. Jinchu
    February 26th, 2021 01:59 PM
    Jinchu
    I really liked our RP, amnd I think we were close to teh end of it, so I'll try to post soon. I'll do my best to keep up untill teh satosfactory ending.

thanks a lot for your understanding.
  9. Yukiko
    February 26th, 2021 01:57 PM
    Yukiko
    Hello.

No problem. I think everybody knows how it is if RL gets in the way. I like the RP so far, but we can leave it be if you don't have much time.
  10. Jinchu
    February 26th, 2021 01:34 PM
    Jinchu
    hi!

i am very sorry for abandoning our RP like that. I am still on and off on AOTK, and not always can I sustain regular posting, especially on the long-post, literate RP.

Please accept my apology. =((

However, I struggle to get back now and i wanted to ask if you prefer to finish the RP or you've lost interest at this point and we'd better leave it be?

Total page views: , page views today: 0