Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > ZeldaFan64

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between ZeldaFan64 and GloriousDeath
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 319
  1. ZeldaFan64
    March 7th, 2018 07:12 PM
    ZeldaFan64
    Is that with our Kirby thread? Well there’s always room for planning. I had the idea for the Dark Matter to return and possess Ripple, where Kirby and the others fight her. Kirby lands a severe hit and maybe she can spank him there?
  2. GloriousDeath
    March 7th, 2018 07:06 PM
    GloriousDeath
    I honestly don't exactly know where to go further.
  3. ZeldaFan64
    March 7th, 2018 06:56 PM
    ZeldaFan64
    Hey friend, are we still on our threads?
  4. ZeldaFan64
    January 16th, 2018 08:01 PM
    ZeldaFan64
    In case you want to continue them; https://animeotk.com/forum/showthrea...ighlight=Daisy
    https://animeotk.com/forum/showthrea...th#post3309220

I also found the Palutena thread which I’ll reply to after my shift.
  5. ZeldaFan64
    January 16th, 2018 05:39 PM
    ZeldaFan64
    That’s my fault. I’m sorry. As for what happens next, we can see where this takes us because obviously Ripple is going to be like Kirby’s “mother” as he was never raised properly. It’s like I portray Young Link in threads; both are heroes but aren’t familiar with living in civilisation.

As for the other threads, there’s Classic Daisy who becomes a sort of mentor/older sister to Normal Daisy and forces her to return the money she won for gambling and also spank her for every slip-up.

And Red’s Poke-Mom; Gardevoir is his guardian and sets him on the right path, and we also discussed on a Lilligant to join him remember?
  6. GloriousDeath
    January 16th, 2018 03:59 PM
    GloriousDeath
    Well, to be honest, it was dead for a while.

Actually, what should we do next with it?
  7. ZeldaFan64
    January 16th, 2018 03:39 PM
    ZeldaFan64
    But aren’t we already doing one, where I just replied to it?

And what about the other threads?
  8. GloriousDeath
    January 16th, 2018 01:05 PM
    GloriousDeath
    Would you be up for doing a kirby rp?
  9. ZeldaFan64
    January 16th, 2018 01:03 PM
    ZeldaFan64
    I’m up for a roleplay but I’ll be working. I can manage both those.
  10. GloriousDeath
    January 16th, 2018 12:58 PM
    GloriousDeath
    Would you want to do an rp, or are you busy?

Total page views: , page views today: 0