Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Soapingmouths

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Soapingmouths and dirtyferdi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 22
  1. Soapingmouths
    September 6th, 2021 11:43 AM
    Soapingmouths
    Joh kbro#4424 is the discord, feel free to add me!
  2. dirtyferdi
    September 6th, 2021 05:54 AM
    dirtyferdi
    Yes have discord. its also the better decision if you want to add more mature things.
  3. Soapingmouths
    September 5th, 2021 06:45 PM
    Soapingmouths
    That sounds amazing! Do you happen to have discord? Or only on here? I prefer there but I can stay here if needed!
  4. dirtyferdi
    September 5th, 2021 11:02 AM
    dirtyferdi
    i had not thaught about punishing pupils. We would mention it but the focus is on the teachers. LEts say minerva accepts harrys help un dforms something lik ea contract with him we would describe it so that it actually makes sense, he could alo trick her somehow if you want. she gets better in disciplining the students and other teachers are asking for help too
  5. Soapingmouths
    September 5th, 2021 02:15 AM
    Soapingmouths
    Would that be a one off scenario, Or continual? Maybe other professors are also able to get in trouble, or maybe the discipline is for them. If you really want student spanked I can try to compromise though.
  6. dirtyferdi
    September 4th, 2021 10:42 PM
    dirtyferdi
    An idea would be to re install spanking in Hogwarts. Minerva is worried be abuse she ne er spanked anyone but harry did as he babysit the neighbors kids in privet driv3 so hehelps her
  7. Soapingmouths
    September 4th, 2021 04:24 AM
    Soapingmouths
    Not exactly, but something a bit more consensual because the more forced it is, it can get repetitive of the whole process of forcing her to do whatever it is, so if she either feels strongly compelled or just believes it to be best, that would be great…

Could be pairing thing where kids are in charge at hogwarts because of irresponsible past actions , or because of something she did that was very bad. Not sure
  8. dirtyferdi
    September 3rd, 2021 11:34 AM
    dirtyferdi
    do you have a specific idea for your role reversal theme with harry and minerva ?
  9. Soapingmouths
    September 3rd, 2021 02:14 AM
    Soapingmouths
    I tend to only do adult m, like lucius, Severus or perhaps albus but if they are too old I’m not a fan of spanking the students heh sorry
  10. dirtyferdi
    September 2nd, 2021 10:31 AM
    dirtyferdi
    to be honest right now im more in a f/m mood

Total page views: , page views today: 0