Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > La Fay

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between La Fay and Dreamer924
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 97
  1. Dreamer924
    June 3rd, 2019 11:16 PM
    Dreamer924
    Hey I have an idea for an rp that you might like. I was thinking it can be about wednesday and david from adams famiyl values but they are older and wednesday decides to finally let david be her boyfriend but decides to spank him before that happens.
  2. Dreamer924
    August 13th, 2018 02:16 AM
    Dreamer924
    hey how are you? i just ntoiced you posted looking for new rp partners? do u have any more openings left?
  3. Dreamer924
    December 10th, 2017 11:10 PM
    Dreamer924
    I tried to give you ideas evne ones that youre doing. I wanted to do an adoption one and u didnt wanna do that... I just really wanna rp with you i think youre a really great roleplay
  4. La Fay
    December 9th, 2017 03:08 AM
    La Fay
    my RP tastes and your RP tastes don't match,
  5. Dreamer924
    December 9th, 2017 02:58 AM
    Dreamer924
    But I wanna rp with you so badly is there something else you wanna rp?
  6. La Fay
    December 9th, 2017 02:57 AM
    La Fay
    ... post those Ideas on the role play board to find people to play with, they are complex, someone might be able to help you out
  7. Dreamer924
    December 9th, 2017 02:52 AM
    Dreamer924
    A young man is diagnosed with coronary artery disease and has to be rejuvenated for it and ends up before he gets the procedure done he meets a nurse or doctor who he get a relationship with like they bond over stuff and then he gets rejuvenate but his memory is gone like he doesnt have any recoolection of when he was an adult. She decides to to take him in as a medicalos

the second one is about a young boy who was frozen in time for a very long time , he is fro mthe year 1776 and he is unfrozen in the future and doesnt know hwo to act in this modern day worl so he is helped by your character to help familiarize him with his surroundings and (I know you dont like this0 she adopts him
  8. La Fay
    December 9th, 2017 02:44 AM
    La Fay
    what are they, and be detailed please
  9. Dreamer924
    December 9th, 2017 02:43 AM
    Dreamer924
    OMG I JUST HAD A REALLY GOOD IDEA FOR AN RP well two actually
  10. Dreamer924
    December 9th, 2017 02:02 AM
    Dreamer924
    Its just I really enjoy rping with you