Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Pastel

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Pastel and charles wilbourn
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 29
  1. charles wilbourn
    October 31st, 2018 01:08 PM
    charles wilbourn
    Hi Pastel!--Happy Halloween!--lots of candy, but LOTS of spankings! for you!
  2. charles wilbourn
    December 25th, 2017 04:57 PM
    charles wilbourn
    Hi, Pastel: Many Happy Holidays to you! Your Blog at Tumblr is GREAT!
  3. Pastel
    November 7th, 2017 06:27 AM
    Pastel
    oh gosh, thank you!
  4. charles wilbourn
    November 6th, 2017 08:10 PM
    charles wilbourn
    You're welcome! As I said, I always enjoy your spanking pictures! They're so funny nd cute! And those big eyes are adorable!
  5. Pastel
    November 6th, 2017 07:51 PM
    Pastel
    Thanks for the follow! I really appreciate it.
  6. charles wilbourn
    November 6th, 2017 03:26 PM
    charles wilbourn
    Hi, Pastel!--Thanks for your kind words; I get the picture. Anyway I've already signed up as a follower of yours! Think you know I like spanking blogs!
  7. Pastel
    November 6th, 2017 04:36 AM
    Pastel
    oh no worries at all! You've never offended me at all n__n I'm happy to let you follow me on tumblr! I'm right here: https://pastelplaypen.tumblr.com/

I had a different one, but I got locked out of it. ^^
  8. charles wilbourn
    November 5th, 2017 09:41 PM
    charles wilbourn
    o, in THIS case, I was a victim of the paranoia that was my "gift" from 7th and 8th grades, and, well, I just wanted to make certain it was YOU, and I didn't want to say the wrong thing. It might seem that none of this makes any sense to you; but on the other hand I hope you get the general message. In short, I'm very sorry for my idiotic responses to your invitation to become a follower of mine; you're great, very forgiving, so I'm asking you to at least allow me to become a follower of yours at Tumblr, and again accept my message. with ever regards to you, your friend, charles
  9. charles wilbourn
    November 5th, 2017 09:34 PM
    charles wilbourn
    YOU invited me to be a follower or your little site at Tumblr, and I acted as if I barely, if at all knew you! So, quite appropriately, you withdrew your request to be a follower of yours. I was again stupid--not vindictive, just way-too-discrete in my response! I guess, for one thing, I wanted to make sure it was indeed you. . . . but I knew it was! And my extreme "discretion" stemmed not from distate but--well, inner fear? Resulting from two years of fierce teasing and practical jokes, withonly one friend, and a girl who called me--she REALLY had a crush on me! But--I didn't know. Was it yet another joke? Losing my chance for a girlfriend for awhile [above].
  10. charles wilbourn
    November 5th, 2017 09:26 PM
    charles wilbourn
    Hi, Pastel! Remember me? I am indeed a true and faithful friend and follower of yours at AOTK; I remember how you so kindly renewed our friendship after the stupid, totally immature and inappropriate comment to a lady; I remember your quick response to the insult a now-banned member had paid to me; I remember your works: Sheldon spanked by Jenny and your oh-so-adorable "college boy?" Ollie the precious mouse, whose house mother spanks him (on the bare) while he studies--with difficulty--the rule book of the dorm which he's been ignoring. . . . [above]

Total page views: , page views today: 0