Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > PartyMecha

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between PartyMecha and SuzieQzie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24
  1. SuzieQzie
    October 19th, 2013 07:37 PM
    SuzieQzie
    Welcome back partymecha
  2. PartyMecha
    June 17th, 2013 08:54 PM
    PartyMecha
    What bothers me most with MMD is that the light is global. While 3DCG's models have independent sources of light, MMD uses only one light sources. Therefore, no shadow trick, all 3DCG converted models' colours are screwed, and, finally, adding sounds is extremely annoying.
  3. SuzieQzie
    June 17th, 2013 02:20 AM
    SuzieQzie
    yeah to me its more of a turn on when the character starts off with just underwear. I just like it that way. :3
  4. PartyMecha
    June 16th, 2013 09:33 PM
    PartyMecha
    Oh. Well, yeah. But as a matter of opinion, I think it's extremely more erotic if they still have some clothes. You know, so that it seems improvised rather than totally prepared and planned out. But that's opinion and tastes speaking here.
  5. SuzieQzie
    June 16th, 2013 05:52 PM
    SuzieQzie
    Yeah, I remember doing a mmd spanking with Gumi. But I just switched to the naked model. ;3
  6. PartyMecha
    June 16th, 2013 10:02 AM
    PartyMecha
    Gotta admit, I think I have a soft spot for Gumi. As a spanker or as a spankee, I'm not sure, but her skirt is hard to move around.
  7. SuzieQzie
    June 15th, 2013 07:01 PM
    SuzieQzie
    Hey, atleast it's a start :3 And a pretty good one
  8. PartyMecha
    June 14th, 2013 09:31 PM
    PartyMecha
    And yet I'm not satisfied. As I said, all my videos are 20 seconds loop. Hardly something I can be proud of.
  9. SuzieQzie
    June 14th, 2013 07:39 PM
    SuzieQzie
    Oh wow, you do waaaaay better than what I've been doing.
  10. PartyMecha
    June 14th, 2013 05:55 PM
    PartyMecha
    http://youtu.be/Cs_C0-O7LBE for a quick example.

Total page views: , page views today: 0