Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > PartyMecha

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between PartyMecha and Wunderwiess
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. PartyMecha
    April 17th, 2014 01:45 PM
    PartyMecha
    If you want to keep them, could you either link to Youtube, or copy-paste the descriptions, since I mentioned which models I used?
    If possible, I'd rather have you copying the descriptions. I don't think AOTK likes 3D animation enough to have them barging on my videos. In fact, so far, I think you're the only one giving a flying fuck about them. Complains, complains...
  2. Wunderwiess
    April 17th, 2014 04:18 AM
    Wunderwiess
    Alas I do not know how to delete uploads. Not to be rude or anything, but if you have a problem, you can go to RobM, though he said they were okay except for the rabbit ones which he wants me to merge, which will have to wait till my laptop is fixed since now I am only using phone. If you want though, I can put in the comments either the link or give the person credit. Otherwise as I have said you'll have to talk to RobM about it.
  3. PartyMecha
    April 14th, 2014 12:20 AM
    PartyMecha
    Sorry to bother you, but could you remove the MMD files that you uploaded?
    While I appreciate the gesture, these movies are merely amateur works, and are to be considered as experiments rather than "real" spanking movies.

Besides, I tried to give proper credit in the Youtube description, and that credit is lacking in the videos you uploaded. Not throwing you the stone, I understand, but I still consider that important, as this is the difference between being reasonable, and being a deviantart scum doing all kind of shit without giving credit or respecting the artist's wishes.

If possible, I'd like you to remove them. If you cannot or don't want, please contact me back and we'll see, but I'd really like to not have them here.

Total page views: , page views today: 0