Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > FngrlShay

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between FngrlShay and That_Guy_With_The_Fandoms
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 70
  1. That_Guy_With_The_Fandoms
    January 15th, 2023 05:35 PM
    That_Guy_With_The_Fandoms
    Hey,
    I love the new pfp!
  2. That_Guy_With_The_Fandoms
    July 7th, 2022 05:08 AM
    Ah, got ya. Ok, just making sure is all
  3. FngrlShay
    July 7th, 2022 05:04 AM
    FngrlShay
    Oh she'll still enjoy it, she's just shy about how much she likes it. And by insistant I mean going beyond the initial 21, just to get more out of the rp
  4. That_Guy_With_The_Fandoms
    July 7th, 2022 04:55 AM
    Also, what did you mean by insistant?
  5. That_Guy_With_The_Fandoms
    July 7th, 2022 04:51 AM
    Ok, I'll try to be more into it. Let me just ask, will your character enjoy it, because for me, its not as fun if the soankee is not enjoying a playful spanking
  6. FngrlShay
    July 7th, 2022 04:45 AM
    FngrlShay
    Your character can be a little more into and insistant on the spanking of you want. I'm only playing my character as reluctant cause I feel like that's a nice spanking dynamic
  7. That_Guy_With_The_Fandoms
    July 7th, 2022 02:47 AM
    Got ya! You could DM it to me if you feel more comfortable that way?
  8. FngrlShay
    July 7th, 2022 02:46 AM
    FngrlShay
    I wouldn't mind giving you my discord so we can do it there. I would get the notifications easier '^^
  9. That_Guy_With_The_Fandoms
    July 7th, 2022 02:45 AM
    Just a simple birthday spanking rp, got ya. And it doesnt matter to me where we do it
  10. FngrlShay
    July 7th, 2022 02:33 AM
    FngrlShay
    Ah, nothing specific really. Maybe just make excuses to keep the spanking going? Teasing? All that nice stuff. Do you want to do this in a form or on discord or something else?

Total page views: , page views today: 0