Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > optimusomega

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between optimusomega and Jinchu
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 82
  1. Jinchu
    May 16th, 2022 10:50 AM
    Jinchu
    Cool! I'll set the thread then.
  2. optimusomega
    May 16th, 2022 10:49 AM
    optimusomega
    A bunch of late teen boys, I'd say.
  3. Jinchu
    May 16th, 2022 10:43 AM
    Jinchu
    Great! Any preferences for the kinght? One or a bunch of adventurers, gender, age, etc?
  4. optimusomega
    May 16th, 2022 10:42 AM
    optimusomega
    Nice idea, I would play the dragoness.
  5. Jinchu
    May 16th, 2022 10:29 AM
    Jinchu
    It's simple: a young arrogant kinght (or a group of adventurers) goes to the dragon's lair to "slay teh beast", interested in loot and beliving that the dragon is evil by default. The dragon (or, probably, the dragoness), however, is not cruel at all and also is far too strong for the kinght's level. Instead of a battle she will teach the adventurer(s) some much needed, but painful lessons.
    Inspired by this: https://animeotk.com/gallery/showpho...ragons/cat/944
  6. optimusomega
    May 16th, 2022 10:26 AM
    optimusomega
    Let's hear it, then.
  7. Jinchu
    May 16th, 2022 09:52 AM
    Jinchu
    Hello!
    Would you consider a short RP with me? I think I have an idea you might like.
  8. Jinchu
    June 6th, 2021 09:51 PM
    Jinchu
    Oh, I thought you were not interested, since you hadn't answer. Started something similar with someone else. My bad. Sorry!
    Maybe we acn put a little spin on it and instead of an M/F couple have a little group of females: mother and daughters (aunt&nieces, etc), friends or maybe starngers who got tansported there by accident.

Idk, maybe need to thing of it more.
  9. optimusomega
    June 3rd, 2021 11:52 PM
    optimusomega
    The idea is interesting.
  10. Jinchu
    June 1st, 2021 10:35 AM
    Jinchu
    Hi! Hope you're doing well. Might I offer you another - very vague - concept for RP?

There was an old Circe comics, which is vaguey inspiring to me recently: https://animeotk.com/gallery/showpho...page-1/cat/784 Don't have to be these exeact characters, obviously, or even furries, just the idea of two lovers living in some enchanted lonely tower with lts of rooms and magical treasures and dangers, with only one partner being an arcane schoolar, while other's clueless and rather ill-disciplined...

As I said, it's a vague idea. If you look through the comics (it's not too long), it might give a better idea of my general thoughts. Tell me if it interests you at all, and if yes, we can discuss it more detailed, If no - it's 100% ok, of course!

Total page views: , page views today: 0