Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > wingspand

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between wingspand and Night Kyle
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 113
  1. Night Kyle
    May 6th, 2018 06:32 AM
    Night Kyle
    unfortunately both my pc and laptop only have built in graphics cards >.> and my laptop has better graphics, yeah ive just been using it o.o
  2. wingspand
    May 5th, 2018 08:14 PM
    wingspand
    Are you adding a better graphics card or something to them? Stuff like that. Or did you mean you just been using your new PC? Sorry, I am kinda confused now >~<
  3. Night Kyle
    May 5th, 2018 05:46 PM
    Night Kyle
    modding? o.o how so?
  4. wingspand
    May 4th, 2018 10:14 PM
    wingspand
    Oh sweet, you modding the PC and laptop?
  5. Night Kyle
    April 24th, 2018 01:35 PM
    Night Kyle
    i haven't played the new god of war yet o.o but i have it! as for what ive been up to ive been doing alot of stuff with my new pc and laptop! >wo
  6. wingspand
    April 24th, 2018 12:19 PM
    wingspand
    Ikr XD I’m pretty okay right now. About to start playing that new God of War game. What have you been up to mate?
  7. Night Kyle
    April 24th, 2018 01:28 AM
    Night Kyle
    im good now buddy! ^w^ it has been a while! how are you??
  8. wingspand
    April 22nd, 2018 01:57 PM
    wingspand
    Hey Kyle, long time no see. How are you?
  9. Night Kyle
    December 23rd, 2017 04:08 AM
    Night Kyle
    interesting XD im kinda learning alchemy >wo im trying to make potions!

XD sounds cool! >wo
  10. wingspand
    December 23rd, 2017 12:24 AM
    wingspand
    Yeah, I meet a lot of people here, I know a lot of people here know chemistry.

Yeah, I just decided to throw cash their way.

Total page views: , page views today: 0