Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Bleachdoll17

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Bleachdoll17 and mastervegeta
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 51
  1. mastervegeta
    May 31st, 2017 10:47 PM
    mastervegeta
    Thanks,Bleach! ^_^ It has been so long since we talked. ^_^ *hugs you*
  2. mastervegeta
    January 25th, 2017 05:51 PM
    mastervegeta
    I'm glad you liked my suggestion for Nelson,lol. ^_^ This video is what made me realise just how dissapointed Game Misty would be at her anime self if they ever met....and it also made me realise she'd want to teach her anime self to take her job as Gym Leader more seriously,lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vyAVwyW0N4

Tell me if she wouldn't think a spanking is in order after that battle!
  3. mastervegeta
    April 13th, 2016 02:44 AM
    mastervegeta
    Hehe,yeah. Nice talking with you too. ^_ ^

I choose to buy Toon Dark Magician Girl as she's one of my favorite monsters.Specially when she swallowed Blue Eyes White Dragon's attack on her hat and cutely said,"Tcham tcham!!" after her hat exploded into confetti just to tease her opponent. ^_^
  4. Bleachdoll17
    April 13th, 2016 02:16 AM
    Bleachdoll17
    lol, I haven't played yugioh in so long, nice talking to you again.
  5. mastervegeta
    April 13th, 2016 02:07 AM
    mastervegeta
    Guess what?I just got Toon Dark Magician Girl on my real life deck. ^_ ^
  6. mastervegeta
    June 23rd, 2015 12:12 PM
    mastervegeta
    Hmm,while we look for a way to start the new rp,how about we continue this one?

https://animeotk.com/forum/showthread...ghlight=sailor
  7. Bleachdoll17
    June 16th, 2015 08:57 PM
    Bleachdoll17
    lol been trying to think here but its difficult with school going on full time with everything else involved.
  8. mastervegeta
    June 16th, 2015 05:22 PM
    mastervegeta
    Hmm....should it be the GX era,them,Dark Magician Girl's most notable appearance as a spirit?
  9. Bleachdoll17
    June 16th, 2015 05:13 PM
    Bleachdoll17
    Or we could have a time shift when Dark Magician Girl found little Rodrigo and she takes care of him herself. ;]
  10. mastervegeta
    June 16th, 2015 04:15 PM
    mastervegeta
    What plot could we make?It depends on the Yu-Gi-Oh series...

Total page views: , page views today: 0